Anorexic?

(So yeah this was half of the plot twist I had In store since the beginning :) anyways if you or somebody you love has experienced these symptoms see a professional please I care for you Guys a lot!)

She wakes up the sunlight hitting her eyes and she starts adjusting to her surroundings.

"Hmng"she groans slightly and her eyes immediately dart to see a figure holding her close.

She quickly realizes it's Rin and smiles,she had a crush on him.Even though she was a demon and was taken in by Satan himself,he gave her a chance and she grew to love him.Tommorrow was going to be her first day going to cram school.

(Y/N) keeps letting thoughts circle in her head until she hears him mumbling and she comes Face to face with Rin.

"Morning"he grumbles and she giggles slightly,he jumps and immediately lets go of her and falls off the bed in surprise his face turning bright red,when he sees her curling up next to him.

"Are you okay?"she laughs and scrambles to the side of the bed to see him lying there

"Yeah...I'm fine"he chuckles and gets up and stretches

"I'll be right back"he grins and goes in the other room his face still bright red,thoughts circle his mind like why had he fallen in love with a girl who tried to kill him?

She lays back in bed and grabs the remote,she decides to turn on her favorite show and starts fangirling over the hot characters from it.

Rin walks in and sees her fangirling,he immediately gets jealous and sits next to her on the bed and wraps his arms around her shoulder,trying to make it seem like he was a overprotective brother,but failing miserable and she laughs slightly

"Jeez calm down Rin it's just a character"she giggles and turns off the tv with a smile.

"Anyways...-"she's cut off by her stomach rumbling which was not a good sign because she hasn't eaten in about 2-4 days come to think of it.

"You hungry?"he asked and she shook her head,knowing she needed to freaking cut back on her eating.

"No I'm good"she turns him down lightly and begins to think

'Come to think of it I can't eat at all the last meal I had was three days ago...I need to eat later on this week'she thinks with a slight groan and looks down at her belly,her round plump belly as she likes to call it.

Rin nods understandingly and hugs her "just tell me if you need anything"he leaves the room to go play video games in his own room.

She gets up to look at herself in the mirror and she immediately frowns looking at herself nit-picking every feature of her body,like for instance her hair and how it was way too poofy,or her stomach how it wasn't skinny enough.

(Y/N) walks away from the mirror and sits on the bed.she felt like her world had suddenly shifted,like it was starting to not make sense anymore like why was she still alive and all of that.

Rin sighs he knew she hadn't eaten in the last four days,he was starting to grow more and more concerned and noticed her thin stomach grow even thinner.he thinks long and hard on the subject and finally figures out what's wrong with her.

He gets up and knocks on her door

"Y/N? I need to talk to you..."he says sighing

"Yes?"she sits up in bed and he sits down beside her

"I think you have anorexia..."

(And peace! Reason I added this in is because I'm writing a book currently (that I might freaking post idk yet) called two years and yeah it has that topic in it. The next few chapters will be completely sad(or idk) even for me so please bear with me. Should I keep writing a few more chapters and make a sequel or just make a bunch of chapters in this one and end it later on? The world may never know well anyways Peace!)
Words:708!