Saved From Misery

"What do you mean?"she asks and he steps into the room "I know you haven't eaten anything,in like four days...that's one sign"he starts to explain and her eyes widen.

"That's a complete lie I have eaten something..."she lies defending her useless self,jeez she couldn't even lie right.

"Yeah right...tell me what have you eaten...?"he raises his voice slightly.

"Well..." she tries to think of something and fails miserably 'I can't even lie right can you do anything right?.'her conscious says to her.

"See? That's what I mean?!How long have you been doing this to yourself?!"he asks her pointing to the pills she took to make her throw up,after she would eat something.

"..."she turns to leave and he grabs her arm,"just tell me why in the very least."he yells and starts to flame up slightly.

"Drop it okay?"she yells and gets out of his grip to then storm off.He lets out a sigh 'well that totally blew up in my face...'he sighs slightly to then run after her using his demonic speed to his advantage.

She runs down to the boiler room and locks the door behind her and curls into a ball,"how did he find out??"she mutters and sighs "I mean when I was little I usually just tried to lose weight..."she continues her conversation,feeling her sanity slowly slipping away.

Rin runs down to the boiler room hearing the door close,he bangs on
the innocent door."Let me in Dammit,I'm just trying to help!"he yells and all she does is stay silent and weep silently,that was all she could do in this situation after all.

Rin finally gets the door down and he immediately runs to her and hugs her tight.Afraid to let her go,as if she could vanish in a instant."i-im sorry I didn't tell you sooner,i couldn't bring myself to tell you."she sniffles,"don't worry everything's going to be okay."he smiles slightly to then let go of the hug

He glances at her wrist to make sure she wasn't cutting and let's out a sigh of relief when he sees nothing."are you ready to go back inside?"

She nods and wipes away her tears and lets out a grin through her tears.

he then smirks when he gets a idea,
he sneaks up behind her and picks her up and throws her over his shoulder.Of course she's surprised and let's out a shriek,and he just walks with a blush on his face.

When they finally arrive back to her room he puts her down and walks over to her pills,he picks up the bottle and sets his hand on fire and the bottle melts along with the pills.

"Rin you didn't have-"she starts speaking and he interrupts her."Yes I did I care about you,and I don't want you to do this to yourself anymore."he finishes and looks at her,of course they are both blushing.

                "Rin i-"
                            crash!                       

Hey guys;just a little authors note here,there's really no excuse for my lack of updates and I'm truly sorry but there will be more updates for several of my books and well,on a very sad note this book will be coming to a end soon and yeah,but if you guys want there can be a sequel.All In all things have been pretty interesting this month I guess,working on the official book I'm writing and my undertale book so yeah Bye guys!

Words:606