Chapter 1: The Adoption Agency

I was sitting on my bed. I was locked in there again because a snake apeared in this boy's pants. They alway's think its me; he was bullying me at the time and I got mad. Then there was a snake in his pants. I really don't know how it got there. It just apeared. I hated being locked in my room. I didn't even do anything; I was just arguing. Where did the snake even come from? I looked out the window. I wish I wasn't there. Everyone hated me. They thought I did everything. For instence when the bookshelf was set on fire, I was standing by it. It just set on fire. I will be locked in this room for a month, now. They will call the doctor and I will get another useless appointment. Then they will call the mean theripist and she will say I'm not in state to come out with the other kids. Before I was locked in the room I heard one of the adults that were working say someone else used to do this a long time ago. The room that I had was small; all it had was a bed and a dressor. I heard the door unlock and I turned around. One of the adults walked in that worked there and she closed the door behind her.

"Hayley, how did the snake get in David's pants?" She asked.

"I don't know, why won't you believe me. I didn't do anything! I swear." I answered.

"Hayley, I want to believe you, but a snake can't just apear like that. You will be in your room for a month. We will bring you food and only visiters, workers, and people that want to adopt you can come in." She said with a sigh. "Goodnight."

She turned off the light and left. I knew this was going to happen, they never believe me. I got into bed and looked out the window until I fell asleep.

That night I had a dream. I was sitting in some grass. Looking up at the sky. It was beautiful. The clouds all puffy and white. The sky as blue as it could be. I smiled. I got up and looked around. There was some kids with large books in there hands talking and walking into a castle. The castle was beautiful. Everything was so beautiful. I couldn't believe it. I was so amazed. I then heard a bell and someone yell my name. I woke up. It was one of the workers. 

"Yes?" I said with a yawn.

"You should have woken up hours ago! Get up, get dressed we found a different punishment for you!" She stated sternly. 

She then left and I got up and got dressed. She was standing at the door with a broom and a dust pan. She wanted me to clean all the bedrooms. The worst thing you could do. Almost everyone wrote on the walls. I started cleaning. I didn't finish until dinner. They said I could eat with everyone else. We ate dinner and we were sent to bed. It was like this for about 3 weeks. No change. 2 weeks left I thought to myself, but what I didn't know was the next day would change my whole life.