Why me?!?!

Catlin pov

I woke up to the sound of my brother Rocky screaming at my sister Rydel. "Guys shut up". I scream even though they are right next to me. They look at me. "Why"? Rocky asked. "You're annoying and very hard to listen to without falling asleep and I have school today". "Fine I'll shut up". He said. I pick out my clothes. (A/n: outfits will be in link and numbered by the order their mentioned in.) I decided to go with my Nerdy style today. I went to me and Rydel's bathroom to change. When I'm 13 I get my own bathroom, bedroom, a total room redo being that I get I new one, and my favorite I'm allowed to date. That is why in 3 weeks I'll be the happiest girl on earth. No more Rydel, waiting for bathroom, and I get privacy and I forgot to mention a cellphone. "Catlin get down here". Ryland yelled. I'm the only one who goes to public school. Ryland is home schooled and the rest don't need school anymore. "Okay hold your horses I'm coming". Let me tell you a bit about me.

I'm 12 and in 3 weeks I'll be 13 my birthday is december 28th and it is one day before Ross even if he was born 5 years before me. I'm bisexual though only people at school know and know not to tell. I'm the most popular girl in school, and I have a crush on Josh Hammerson, hottest guy in school. I have a lot of different styles. Here are some I used recently.

Rebel, Slutty Rebel, Tomboy Rebel, Girly Rebel, Rocker Rebel, Nerdy Rebel, Rocker, Girly Rocker, Slutty Rocker, Country Rebel, Tomboy Rocker, Country Girly, Country Tomboy, Slutty Country, Girly Country (little different than Country Girly.), Slutty, Nerdy Slut, Goth Slut, Tomboy Slut, Comfy, Slutty Comfy, Rocker Comfy, Country Comfy, Nerdy Comfy, Goth Comfy, Rebel Country..... We could go on forever. I've never had a boyfriend, and I have a crush on girls at school, celebs,ect. And I hate being the youngest. Being the youngest sucks. "Bye everyone". I say. "Bye". They say in unison.

*At school*

"Hey Hannah". Hannah is one of my friends though not one of my best friends she is close. My best friends are Danielle, Rachel,Emily,Katie, and Taylor. Taylor, Rachel,Danielle, and me have known each other since we were two years old so we are closet to each other. My other friends in my group is, Victoria, Payton,Sophia, Anna, and Natalie. Now I think that is all you need to know about me. Oh and I haven't mentioned my biggest enemy and her friends. Avery and her friends Mandy, Gwin, Abgail, Ella, and Maddie have all bullied me since kindergarten and even though I'm popular they go to a different school and are more popular over all. Nobody and I mean not a single soul but her, her friends, and me know she bullies me. I always dread the first part of my walk to school cause she lives in my neighborhood but she goes to a private school. I was given the offer to go there but then she moved to L.A and went there so I gave it up. "Hello...Cat..CATLIN". Hannah screamed. "Oh sorry hey. Where is everyone". "They went to.their lockers". She said. "Oh...". We walked over to our lockers. Hers is.right beside me and Taylor's is to the other side while everyone else is scattered around the hallway. "Hey Cat". That is what everyone, my family and close friends, call me when nothing is wrong or stuff like that. "Hey Tay". We all have nicknames. "So you get your schedule". It is the first day of school. Now I have mentioned everything. I promise. "Yeah let's compare". I said. Then Rachel along with the rest of our friends and we compared. This is my classes with everyone:

1st: Math: Hannah and Emily

2nd: Gym (ugh): everyone thank god

3rd: History: Rachel, Taylor, and Victoria

4th: Glee: everyone expect Katie

5th: Lunch: Everyone Yah

6th: Science: Katie,Danielle, and Taylor

7th: Drama: Everyone

8th: Choir: Payton,Anna,Sophia

Then Taylor,Rachel, and Danielle walk home with me cause they come to my house everyday after school. We went to first period and did a worksheet. Correction, everyone but me and Emily did a worksheet. Hannah had too so she wouldn't get grounded cause of phone call home. Since we are all the same rebels who don't follow the rules and have different styles, she got grounded a lot for getting in trouble. The day went by like nothing, before I knew it we were going home. I'm in 7th grade this year so we are allowed to stay after if we walk. Me and Danielle waited for Taylor and Rachel to finish in the princables office. Don't ask what they did, it is just horrible...and gross. They came out laughing so hard I thought they had someone tickiling them for 12 hours straight. "What happened"? Danielle asked. "Rachel put something in his drink and he started making this face then he said I don't remember putting a dime in my drink". Taylor said. "Was he trying to say lime"? I asked confused. "No, skittle that is what Rachel put in his drink". We started bursting out laughing. The whole way home we couldn't stop laughing . That is when I noticed her. Wait she is my best friend, I can't like her like that. She is like a older sister to me being that she is 2 months older than me. That's when it happened. I knew then I was in love with my best friend.