The life of the youngest Lynch.

• Dedicated to Me: The Youngest in the Grim household

Preview.

Catlin pov

I woke up to the sound of my brother Rocky screaming at my sister Rydel . Ugh! I can't wait till I'm 13 and can get my own room. Which my 13th birthday is in 2 weeks, I get to pick out decor and furniture for it. So basically, I'm doing a total room redo. Let me tell you right now before I go any further into my life, being the youngest sucks. Everything they can do I can't. They can cuse, wear what they want, go where they want, have their own room, boyfriend/girlfriends, and most importantly they have someone to boss around. I CAN'T cuse,wear what I want, go where I want, have my own room,have a boyfriend, boss someone around, be bad ass, but that last one being badass, is what I do. My style is really all over the place it varies. Here is what styles I have.

Rebel, Slutty Rebel, Tomboy Rebel, Girly Rebel,Rocker Rebel,Nerdy Rebel, Rocker, Girly Rocker, Slutty Rocker, Country Rebel, Tomboy Rocker, Country Girly, Country Tomboy, Slutty Country,

Girly Country (little different then Country Girly.), Slutty, Nerdy Slut, Goth Slut, Tomboy Slut, Comfy, Slutty Comfy, Rocker Comfy, Country Comfy, Nerdy Comfy, Goth Comfy, Rebel Comfy... We could go on forever with the styles I have.

A/n: that is not all to find what happens the life of the many types of the Youngest Lynch.