Together

"i trusted you Thom, i trusted you with everything i had, i did everything for you and what did you do in return? You fucking slept with one of my best friends" I shouted with tears running down my cheeks.

"Lily im sorry i didnt know what i was think-" He started before i interupted him.

"Yes you do! You do fucking know what you were thinking its been going on for 3 months Thom!" I shouted. "You would say you had work and say we can go on our date another night. But in reality you were sleeping with her. You fucking bastard. Never talk to me again. Got it?" I said walking away before he got a chance to respond. I heard him calling my name but i kept walking away out the door and into my car. How could i not see this coming? he had been acting odd for awhile now as so has she. I never thougt anything of it. Thom and I had been together for 6 months and to think half that time he was cheating on me. What made it alot worse is that i was with Jess. One of my best friends. Bitch. Thats when i decided i needed to speak with her. I drove out of Thoms driveway and made my way to her house. I keep wondering if she was going to tell me sooner or later. If i didnt see them kissing behind a tree the other day i would have never known for who knows how fucking long! I pulled up at Jess's drive way and got out of my car slamming the door shut. I walked up to the door and rang the dorrbell a few more times before she answered.

"Lily? Babe whats wrong?" She asked looking all inocent.

"What do you mean whats wrong? I know about you and Thom i saw you guys the other day kissing behind the tree. He told me everything from the beginning to now." I shouted with more tears running down my face from being angry and upset.

"Lily im so sorry please let me tell you what happened" She said looking at me in the eye.

"No, i know what happened, you slept with my fucking boyfriend thats what!" i had to take my anger out on something, anything. then i thought why not her? I balled my right hand in to a fist then connected with her jaw with everything left in me. "You son of a bitch. Im gonna tell you what i told him. Never talk to me or come near me again." i heard he crying as i turned away but I didn't give a shit. Was she did was wrong. I could never forgive her for this. Or him. I don't want either of them in my life.