!Omegaverse! Lazy Saturday Quicke Corick: Sweetooth |Lemon| (6k special)

Nick P.0.V

Cory and I got home from the dentist, him whining because he got the drill and I didn't. His wolf ears twitched.

"It's just not fair, Nick!" I roll my eyes at him, my smile slowly growing. "Well, that's what happens when you eat too many cookies. You know they're bad for your teeth." "Yeah, but-..... Hmph!" He crossed his arms, giving me a stink look. "Oh come on, what did I do? If you want to be mad at someone, be mad at the dentist, I'm sorry I was worried about you." I blush and rub the back of my neck, his eyes darting from mine to some other place of me. I think it was my lips? "Cory?" He walked over to me, his cheeks a deep Crimson. "Cory, you're kinda freaking me out, what are you-" he grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers, leaning towards my face.

FROM NOW ON, ITS GOING TO BE THIRD P.0.V!!!!

Cory pressed his lips to Nick's, getting a wriggle from the brunette. Cory pulled away, thinking Nick didn't like it. "Uh.... Sorry." Nick's face was surprised, but blank. His ears flattened, tail freezing in place. "Nick?" Silence. Nick hugged the blonde Alpha, his face digging into his shirt. "It's okay, Cory. You don't need to-." The brunette squeaked, feeling a friction bundle between them.

(Q:On a scale of 1 to 10, how uncomfortable do you feel, Cloudy?
A: 2,000,000, THIS IS SO AWKWARD!)

Cory chuckled softly, his fingers gently placed on the brunette's jawline, forcing him to look up. "What?" Nick's face flushed, his cheeks a deep Crimson again. "Y-you're... Uh.... Th-thing." He looked down to signal Cory. His soft chuckle had returned. "Mhm, what about it?" The blonde smirks seductively. The brunette is immediately flustered, and buries his face, yet again, into the Alpha's chest, his brown Omega ears flattening. The blonde Alpha traced his fingers on the brunette Omega's back, trailing to his tail.

Gasping, the brunette cringed, feeling Cory's breath on his neck. Nipping gently against his scent glands, the blonde immediately felt the Omega's sexual want and need for him. Even if Nick disagreed. He heard the brunette sputter a moan. Removing his lips, he heard the Omega whimper in protest.

(5,000,000 TIMES WORSE!!!!)

TimeSkip (sorry, I'm not good at this, and this is all you disgusting little nasties get)

Cory thrusted harder and faster into the Omega, his screaming moans making the pleasure more worth while. "CORY, IM GONNA-" Nick screamed before releasing into the blonde Alpha's hand. With a few more thrusts, Cory too came. Both panting and drenched with sweat, they kissed softly. "Am I forgiven, Cory?" Nick asked the tired Alpha. "Oh please," Cory spat. "You were forgiven from the moment we kissed. I love you, little Omega." "You too, Amy Alpha."

THERE, WAS IT SATISFYING ENOUGH?!? FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!

I'm never doing this again.