11/12k special: You'll See X3 (WARNING: REAL LEMON COMING UP)

You'll see X3 And if you don't like lemons/smut or anything like that, then I suggest you don't read.

Tommy walked in the door, slamming it shut. Another successful day at the market, the light brunette haired fellow thought. Running a hand through his quite short hair, he looked around for the room he put that injured animal in. Opening another wood door that lead to his room, the medium bundle of fur breathed slowly, stomach heaving up and down in a calm motion.

He's sleeping...

Taking a place on his bed, he began stroking the wolf's pelt. When he was startled awake, he had done something Tommy had never thought he'd do.

"What the-!"

White and yellow sparks filled the room. Next thing the light brunette saw was a boy. He looked a bit older than him. Dark brown, almost black hair, dark purple eyes, and tan-ish skin. Staring the brunette down, the wolf man crept towards Tommy, giving him a devilish smirk.

(Fucking shoot me now)

"You saved me," Tommy's back pressed against the wall. The man with pale gray wolf ears and a fluffy tail inched closer to him. Finally, with chest pressed against his own, Tommy looked up into the dark purple eyes of the wolf.

Squeaking when feeling a hand travel up his shirt, Tommy quietly cried out a small and helpless sound. The wolf bared his sharp teeth, claw like nails digging into the back of the brunette's neck, he licked up from his Adam's Apple to his lips.

(MAMA, WE ALL GO TO HELL!)

"W-who a-are you?" Tommy's smaller figure quivered before the taller dark brunette. He whispered in his ear, very deep and darkly;

"Nick. But for now," Pushing Tommy onto the bed, Nick crawled atop of the clearly terrified man underneath him, and went towards his neck. "You can call me Master~"

(*holding a gun to his head* WELL NOW MAMA, WE'RE AAAAAAALLLLLL GONNA DIIIIIIEE!!!!)

Nick began to attack his neck, giving it hard bites with his fangs. Screaming out in pain, Tommy clawed with his not-so-wolfy nails, instantly regretting the yelp as of Nick biting his collarbone as well. He pinned his tongue between his teeth and felt the wolf bite harder than ever.

"A-AH! N-NO, STOP, P-PLEASE!" Tommy cried. He wasn't much of a crier, but in a situation like this, he cried. Suddenly, the pain was gone. The wolf's heat was gone. When Tommy opened his wet eyes, he saw the man at the end of his bed, head in his knees.

"I said I wouldn't do this anymore... not after him..." the man whispered painfully. Tommy felt his own blood trickle slowly down to his chest. Sighing and getting up, he tapped Nick's shoulder, him looking in the direction of the other with tear filled dark chocolate brown eyes. Seeing those eyes instead of the purple ones made Tommy feel more attracted to him.

He saw Nick for what he really was.

Nick saw his doing, and shut down. He curled back into a bug on a wall. Then, out of nowhere, Tommy's voice clears with the first word;

"Master," Nick's ears twitched at the word. He looked back over to the now-

(Fuck my life, end it all)

Fully exposed-

(FUCKY FUCKY FUCKY YOU!)

Tommy. His (EML) member had risen up a bit from his own voice saying such a word. Nick felt himself get a little aroused (FffffUUUUUCK). "Y-yes?" Nick's ears perked up when Tommy started to rub them. Feeling his new savior's fingers rub against the soft pink in his ear, he pretty much thumped his foot in arousal and heat.

"Please." Was the next word to come from Tommy's mouth. Nick kept his composure, but still slipped up a few times. As soon as he heard that single word, he was on Tommy in a minute. The younger brunette felt Nick nip at his neck, but it was gentle and adoring.

"M-mm~" Tommy furrowed his brows, eyes and mouth closed, making a slight noise of pleasure. Straight towards his collarbone, Nick was gently kissing the bites he had created for the poor human. Pausing for just a second, his face went back to Tommy's, feeling nothing but a warm, tingly feeling in his heart.

"Is this good to you?" His wolf ears went flat, eyes filled with love and affection. Tommy nodded, giving him a genuine smile and a comforting peck on his lips. "Yes. It's even better." He blushed at those words. He never thought of himself being attracted to a man, let alone a wolf man. Nick smirked, trailing his hand down to the human's member and stroked it.

Tommy's loins filled with pleasure as the wolf stroked. His noises of pure bliss were absolutely arousing to Nick. Kissing down his sternum to his abdomen, he finally reached his member, glinting with his own pre-seed.

(Fuck you all, I am NOT saying the word! Fuckin gross.)

"N-Nick, I-I'm still a-afraid." Tommy shook before the wolf could even kitten lick his tip. Crawling back over him, he was once again face level with the younger brunette. "What are you afraid of?" Silence filled the room. Tommy spoke softly;

"I'm afraid it'll hurt..." Nick felt his ears perk up. Slowly swimming in for a kiss, he waited for if Tommy wanted it. Wanted him. "It'd hurt a little, but I promise I won't hurt you." He reassured. Tommy notice the gentleness in his tone, and knew that this was the time. He had to. He needed to. But with the sudden passion in the kiss he gave Nick for approval, he was craving lust.

Nick could sense it.

Going back to his previous position, Nick kept the kiss connected while Tommy's moans were muffled. He squirmed out of bliss for a bit, then wanting Nick to do more.

(NO FIFTY SHADES OF GREY HERE, YOU WEIRDOS!!)

He bucked his hips up to meet with Nick's movements. Nick notices this act, and pulls back from the kiss to let Tommy get a breath. That was a bit of a mistake, as the other wolves would show up soon to kill Tommy because of such actions with a wolf and human. Reason being it was a mistake, Tommy moaned loudly.

"M-mmm~! M-mast-" Nick kissed Tommy again before he could say that godawful word that wolves use for their mates. He nibbled on Tommy's tongue, then sliding his own into the human's mouth. Tommy's moans became more pleasureful as Nick began stroking faster. Pulling back from the sloppy kiss, Nick heard the human's moans, and immediately went faster than before.

"A-ah~! M-My god, Nick! H-ha~ah!" He shouted while writhing in pleasure. As soon as he was going to release, he felt the warmth of the wolf's hand move from his member, making the younger male groan in protest and pant heavily.

(Part 2 is for 13k)