Chapter 2 - Party?

(Your P.O.V)
Great another day of school, I sighed. "Hey, what's wrong (y/n)?" Taro asked tilting his head in front of me. "I'm tired, school starts so early!" I'm complained and leaned next to the school wall. "Have fun. I'm going to go ahead, Kokona asked me to help her with a problem."

"Kokona? Doesn't she have a huge crush on you?"

"Bye (y/n)!" Taro walked off, I swear that guy is so clueless. I shut my eyes for a little and before I knew it, I passed out.

"Hey! Wake up!" A voice demanded and the shook me. "Just five more hours." I groaned. They picked me up and threw me over their shoulder. "Your parents won't be happy about that." They said.

"Hey put my down!" I opened my eyes and saw that back of Budo's head. I stayed quiet and blushed lightly. Why is he carrying me? "Your a handful. Geez!"

"Screw you!" I punched his back but he continued walking. I hit him with all my strength, but he didn't seem affected by it.

~Time Skip~

Me and Budo walked to school together, but HE WAS STILL CARRYING ME! "You guys got closer than I expected." Taro said running up to us. "He's kidnapping me! I was calmly laying next to the wall, when he came to me and picked me up!! He's was planning something dirty!" He sighed and finally put me down.

"(Y/n) did you decide on what club your joining?" Taro asked.

"I told you, I'm not interested in joining a club." I answered. Someone put their hand on my shoulder, I turned back and sure enough it was Budo. "Why not join the Martial arts club?" He questioned.

"I'm not interested in any club. I find it pointless."

"I guess you'll never beat me in a fight." He smirked and crossed his arm. "What was that?" I'm triggered now.

"I can totally beat you." I clenched my hand into a fist. "Not with that kind of punch." I am that weak? Last time I could beat up my friends bully. How is this possibly? I'm weak? "In the martial arts club, we can make you stronger."

"You're just trying to make me join your club."

"Maybe. I'll see you guys in class, I have to go train with my club. See ya." Budo said and walked towards the school. Taro was laughing in front of me. "What's so funny?" I leaned towards him. "I-I'm sorry... but... h-he..." he could barely finish is sentence without laughing.

A certain purple tornado hair came up to us. "(Y/n are you going to join the cooking club? We could use a new member." She asked smiling at me.

"I'm already thinking of joining the martial arts club. Sorry." I grabbed Taro's hand walked inside. "Hey what's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing I wanted to join the club now."

"You serious? You and him in the same room, that's too funny?" I punched him softly while he chuckled softly to himself."HEY GUYS! I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY!" Everyone turned to face the person who was yelling. "Everyone is invited to my house for a party!" She smiled and threw flyers everywhere. Most people picked one up and continued with their routine.

"Who needs parties anyway? Emailing YandereDev is so much better! ...Oh why won't he answer any of my e-mails?"a girl with long green hair worryingly said. "Midori is always emailing YandereDev." A girl with teal pigtails that curled on the bottom said. "I haven't seen you around, my name is Saki! What's your name?" She asked.