positive

Marie chapter
❤💛💚💙💜

1 week later

Mason P.O.V.
I hear Octavia in the bathroom puking her brains out. "Are you ok babe" I yell in "I'm fine don't worry" I hear her say. She has been sick for 3 days what is going on. then I remember "shit" i say out loud. "what's wrong " Octavia says as she walks out "we didn't use a condom what if your... " I stop to consider the possibility of her being pregnant with my child. I'm interrupted when I see Octavia pacing and saying "oh my God what am I gonna do I am 17 I can't have a baby my Mom is going to kill me what is dad going to say he going to be so disappointed in me. " I try and relax her "it's ok babe I'll ask my mom to get a test for us real quick." so he ran down and his mom left to go to the drug store up the street she soon came back and handed us 3 different types of tests

Octavia P.O.V.

I take them and follow the directions one says wait 5 minutes and the other 2 say wait 7. So I wait till the 5 is done and I check it I gasp and tears roll down my face when it is positive I wait for the other 2 and they say the same. I hug Mason with happiness and sadness I tell him. "babe we have to go tell our parents" we walk down to where his mom and dad are waiting in the couch anxious and shaking we show them the test and they congratulate us. it was weird I was expecting a more upset tone but masons parents are like that. Mine on the other hand. I call my dad and tell him to bring my brother Oliver over and to stay for a minute I have something important to tell them. I walk in and tell my mom that dad is coming over I text all my friends and they come over as well. I have the tests in a plastic bag and when they are all there I pull it out I hand it to my mother first and she looks at me and crys and my dad almost yells but he knows that he has to set a good example and he doesn't want me to get stressed. all of my friends are happy for us and I cry because the reaction I got was not what I expected and I'm happy they understand.  I stand up to hug my crying mom and then everyone else gets hugs to. They all leave and my 7 year old brother asks why I am crying so I take him to the couch and say "well bubby I am gonna have a little baby and it's gonna grow in here until I am ready to have it" I say pointing toward my belly "wow" he says with a smile on his face "that's cool" I smile and give him a hug then dad comes in and says goodbye to me before he picks up Oliver and walks out the door.

     Author note
👪😀❤💛💚💙💜
Hope u liked it I'm exited to write the next few chapters yay baby on the way