Three Months In

Hey guys I had it all writen this morning but I didn't save it before my phone died so I have to read write it I'm sorry if it isn't the best

Marie chapter
❤💛💚💙💜
Octavia P.O.V.

3 months later
**************
I have a doctor appointment today and Mason and zoella are coming with me but I have to wait till school is over I just found out that my school has a daycare system for parents that go to school there and I also found out that there's a lot of moms at winterwood I am interrupted when the bell rings and I know I have to go to the appointment I walk to my car and Mason and zoella are waiting there for me I throw my keys to zoella and we get in the car once we arrive at the doctor office I have to fill out paper work once I am done I hand it to the lady at the front desk she smiles and tells me to take a seat so I walk to the chairs and wait for my name to be called and as I wait Mason says "so are we giving the baby your last name or mine I think if it's a boy aeon thorn sounds awesome and a girl Ariel thorn is cool but they would work with your last name to" I smile " it's getting your name because I got to pick the first names" he kisses me and then I here a voice say "Octavia weather" I stand up "that's me ma'am I walk to the door she is standing in and she says follow me please" I do as I'm told and follow her to a room with a large computer a bed and 3 chairs I lay on the bed while Zoe and Mason sit on the chairs the lady says "this is going to be cold" I look at her and say "OK" I flinch when I find out it really is could and she puts a small device in my stomach she looks at the computer then back to me did you know you we're having twins she says with a smile "really oh yay can you tell the genders yet?" I say "no I can't not just yet I'm sorry" I frown and then say "ok" she finishes and shows me the heart beats of the baby's and then Mason kisses my forehead and I smile she gives me a paper towel and I wipe away the gel and put my shirt back over my stomach and thank her before I leave the hospital when I get to the car Zoe says "oh em gee double the love yay " I giggle and ask Mason " can stop and get some Wendy's" and he says "ok sure" I have been craving Wendy's the whole time I have been pregnant Mason asks me what I want and I say "chicken nuggets fry's and a big frosty and what do you want Zoe" "I want the same thing please" she responds I smile and Mason orders a Burger fry's and a frosty and we drive to the park bye my house and eat then we head home and I drop off Zoe then Mason drives to the school and gets his car and drives home and then I drive home and Go to sleep when I wake up I look at my phone and I have no messages "I'm so hungry I say" to myself oh I smell wafels I walk down stairs and see wafels and eggs on a plate and Zoe says "those are for you sis" I smile at her and sit down to eat when I am done I call Mason and tell him to cone over cuz I wanna cuddle and I love it when he talks to the baby's through my belly he comes over and we sit on the couch I put my fingers through his hair as he tells the baby's how much he loves them and then we watch Disney Channel and I fall asleep Mason covers me up and lays next to me...