Chapter :3 Three blind mice

Three blind mice, three blind mice,

See how they run, see how they run,

They all ran after the farmer's wife,

Who cut off their tails with a carving knife,

Did you ever see such a thing in your life,

As three blind mice?

  A trio of unfortunate rodents on a mission to find out where the hell they are, eventually run into an old woman who just happens to be skilled in chopping small defenseless animals to pieces. So this one's actually already kind of disturbing on its own. 

imagine running. Running for your dear life. You bump into something. Probably a table but that doesn't matter right now. You need to hide because she's coming for you. Your heart is racing in your tiny rib cage. 

You hear a glass shattering squeak. I know that squeak. Its Ridley! Hes been captured! you sniff around to find him as locate his scent. In hopes of saving him you run after his scent. moments later Ridley's scent started to smell of metal. blood. The scent paralyzes you as you stand there in fear. Ridley..... 

Suddenly you felt someone bump into you. It was your friend Cranmer. 

"What are you doing Latimer?  run!" he yelled at me

I regain the feeling of my legs and start to run again. I ran right into something that felt like leather. What was it? I felt around the material, trying to figure out what the were. My heart dropped to my feet as it hit me. It caught me. All the blood flowing through my body became very cold. My heart was racing . I tried to run away but big, warm monsters surround my body and I couldn't move out of their claws. I started to panic all over again

Is this it for me? am i going to die?

Why did we decide to raid this place? Why did we attack this gruesome monster? Why do i have to die now?!

Regret is a iconic thing...

A million thoughts run through my head as i'm being held down. I hear a 'cling' and then intense pain ran all over my body. I cant feel my tail. where is my tail. I start struggling again but after another cling I could no longer feel my body.I squeak out in pain. Then I couldn't feel anything. slowly i'm losing consciousness. The last thing I heard was was another squeak from Cranmer. she got him too. 

Probably what the rats were thinking ....

Anyway time for facts.  The farmer's wife in the poem is an allusion to the 16th Century Queen "Bloody" Mary I, and her enthusiasm for everything involving torture, death, and basically finding new ways to go down in history as the most blood crazy mean, wicked.never looked in a mirror once and realized how evil she is, wicked bag of .....er.....loveliness?.

The farmer's wife refers to the queen who with her husband, King Philip of Spain, owned large estates The three mice supposedly represent three noblemen who got together and said, "Gee guys, maybe this Mary lady isn't all there." and were consequently prosecuted for conspiring against the queen. 

  If you're cringing at the thought of what the cutting off of their three "tails" symbolizes....

...you have the mind of a twelve  year old boy......

And for the people who have no clue as to what is going on....
Your not the only one. I'm just as confused as you are and I'm the one writing this.....

#cluelesswasagoodmovie

She didn't behead them though. No, she proved she had some form of human empathy, and simply burning those suckers at the stake instead.  

I just love what we are teaching our children these days...

SORRY for the long chapter. i just felt really sorry for the mice so i made a tribute to them. 

what do you think of it? was the queen too cruel? 

i personally think that if she was my friend atleast she wouldn't be afraid to cut a bi--ting dog who is trying to attack me...

thank you for reading !

...................................
I have nothing else to say so..

Meh