1- Everywhere-

John we cannot hide her any longer. This is getting out of hand.

No we have to try at least something...

Forget it. You have become too invested in this. Its Time.

John pulled out a blue rose from the vase on the round table next to where he was standing. .....

Then it was over. Just another dream that made no since.

Roar by Katy Perry is what I woke up to on August 19th. It was the first day of another new school so I didnt want to be late.

Iv'e been to many schools so I am used to it by now. My dad works for the government and his job requires him to move around the countrya lot which means I go with him. He says he isnt alowed to say what he does exactly, but it Seems a little weird to me. Its not like I am going to tell anyone.

"Elodie, you're going to be late!" My dad says eating a piece of toast. I am not even halfway through eating my soggy bowl of cinnamon toast crunch.

"I don't even get why we are here. I liked it a lot better in San Diego.  Now all I'm stuck with is stupid Denver," I reply

"You know we would have stayed if we could've, but we can't so you are going to have to just deal with it. Now go to the bus stop before you miss the bus." I lazily get up from the wooden chair I had been sitting on and move out the front door.