2- Luc-

When I arived at my stop, I was not alone. There were three other people waiting for the bus to arive. Two girls who wore matching leggings and bright colored tops where excitedly chating about some guy they liked in the dew covered grass. To the left of me, there was a guy with dark brown hair standing a few yards away with both of his hands in the pockets of a steel gray jacket. He was looking at the concrete sidewalk beneeth him and was silent.

When the bus arived, I was last to get on. We were the last stop before the school, so all seats had at least one person sitting in them. I quickly sat in a row near the back next to the silent guy. 

"Hey," he almost whispered. "Hi," I replied. " What's your name?"

" I'm Luc. How about you? what's your name?"

" My name's Elodie."

"I've never heard of that name before."

"Iget that a lot."

"I think it is a good name."

"Well ok... Thanks."

The rest of the ride to Mountain Peak High school was quite. When the bus pulled into the bus loop, the two story brick building was filled with the others who I would be forced to share classes with for the rest of the school year.

My first class was Geometry. While I sat in the seat farthest from the front of the room, my other soon to be class mates formed into groups of people of which knew eachother.The second before the late bell rang, Luc hurried into the class and chose the seat next to mine. The lesson of that day was just a review of algebra from the previous year. While the overweight man ,who was the teacher, gave a long talk about exponential factors, I would catch Luc stealing glances at me every few minutes until the class was finaly over. Next, he came over to me.

"I think that this has to be the most boring class ever and I havent even been to second period yet," he announced.

"Yeah," I agreed. " Hey, why were you staring at me earlier?"

"I have no idea what you are talking about," he stated with a grin." Then Luc began to walk away after he quickly handed me a small scrap of paper folded up into a tiny square. It read:

Meet me by the bus after school

- Luc Mayor :)