Prologue

"So, this is yours?" The girl in the back asked me in disbelief as I nodded.

"Not completely mine, I mean you all know she participated in it too. Without knowing." I said as sadness flooded through me.

"This is amazing, sir." The troubled boy whom I see as my young self said as I gave an appreciative smile.

I can still remember every single detail about her. How beautiful she was, how innocent and fragile yet strong and powerful. How she smelled, coconut and vanilla. How she blushed everytime I complimented her. How she smiled at me everytime we locked eyes. How she saw through me, how she saw the one side of me that no one ever saw. And how I saw her side too.

I still remember the first time we met, with her lollipop between her lips and the cookies in her hand.

I still remember the way her lips felt, how her body fitted just perfectly in my arms.

I still remember how perfect my life became when I met her.

I know we don't talk a lot now but I still visit her every week, to make sure that everything is okay and I talk to her every night, me and Adam. Oh, that boy.

"When can we have it, sir?" The same girl asks again, Kylie, stopping my train of thoughts.

"It's supposed to be available now, but I can bring you some tomorrow, as a gift from me at the end of this hectic semester." I joke and the whole class laughs. Even Bella who doesn't understand what I am saying.

"Sir?" Jacob called for me.

"Yes, Jacob."

"There's just a part that I don't understand."

"Go ahead."

"It wasn't a coincidence, was it?"

_______________________

Hello beauties!
So this is where we're going to start our journey of this fiction.

Obviously, it's just a fiction so any similarity between any character of the book and real one is absolutely coincidental with no intention.

I hope you like it and if you do, kindly vote and comment so that it gets known.

Also, I think I am going to take part of wattys2017 so I hope you can help me by voting and reacting.

Love a lot.

Thank you. xx