Chapter 1

ADAM;

"Promise me that you're going to do what I told you. Please." She said with pain laced in her voice.

"I promise. I will do everything." I said with honesty.

"Don't tell anything. Not a single word Adam." I nodded. "And don't come here again, it's dangerous."

"But I have to make sure you're okay."

"I am okay as long as you do what I told you. Please don't come here again." I nodded even though I didn't like what she said. "And take care of yourself, don't make him make you do anything you don't want to, Adam." I nodded once again murmuring a simple okay.

"But you didn't give me a name though." Just as she was about to tell me the name we heard footsteps coming closer and the sound of the keys crashing against each other.

"Go! Now go!" She whisper/yelled. I started running to where I came from and got out of there as quickly as I could.

Isabella;

People coming and going. Some saying there goodbyes and some welcoming there beloved ones. Some running to catch their flight and some running to catch their home made dinner, after a long tiring flight. Opposites in the same place. That's how the world goes. There's something and then, there's the opposite. After all of that, there's me. Sitting there waiting for my flight announcement, feeling the world empty around me. I know I am not supposed to be waiting for my flight to America but the world goes in the opposite way.

How am I supposed to live my life normally now?

"Flight 697! Kindly head to gate 17! We're boarding."

Taking my suitcase and backpack I started walking towards gate 17. That was the time the world was going to remember forever. That time I started to move on and go on with my life, against my will.

Taking my seat in the airplane, welcoming my eight hours flight with closed arms.

I decided to look for a movie to watch in order to kill some time as I am not that sleepy yet. Without hesitation I immediately decided to watch the first movie that came to my sight, my absolute favourite, fast and furious.

An hour and a half have passed and there's only ten minutes left till the movie ends. I can feel my eyelids getting heavier but I decide against closing my eyes till the last second of that movie.

"Miss. Miss." I heard some girls voice waking me up sweetly. "Miss I am so sorry but you have to wake up." I took off my eyes night cover before looking at her.

"Please buckle your seatbelt we're landing." She said and I nodded before she went to wake up the rest of the airplane.

I looked out the window to see the lights of the amazing city beneath us shining in the dark night. Two in the morning and the city didn't look more awake. It's really the city that never sleeps.

Taking my bags I headed to find a taxi to go to the hotel until Friday, that's when I will receive the key to the apartment my mum had chosen for us.

The hotel lobby is so beautiful with big crystal chandeliers, high roof, beige colored walls, big chocolate brown desks and masterpieces of artwork hanging on the walls. The whole staff is wearing cafe colored dress pants and dark burgundy button up shirt along with white shoes.

I head to the reception desk.

"Good morning, ma'am."

"Good morning, please I had a reservation under the name of Isabella Murs."

"Indeed ma'am. Your room is on the top floor, room number 980. Mr Dornan will accompany you to your room. Have a nice day." The receptionist said after searching for my name.

"Thank you."

The room is spacious, a mix of sugary white and beige are the colors of the room with a little touch ups of burgundy. The bathroom has this soft yellow light that I like, and for the first time ever I see a hotel with burgundy towels along with beige ones. And it's a great mix of colors.

I took a quick warm shower, applied my coconut and vanilla lotion, brushed my hair to the back letting it fall behind my back. I wore my boxer like hot pink pantie with a hot pink half stomach cotton shirt and immediately went under the covers.

______________

Hello beauties!

I just wanted to say that the first few chapters maybe a little short as it's just the entry and to be honest it's the most boring part of it all but it will most certainly get better, I promise.

Also please vote and comment for this story to get known and I would really like to know your opinion about it, it will mean a lot.

I hope I can fulfil your expectations.

Lots of love. xx