chapter 4

Isabella;
It was the first time ever to go to an event like this early, I always went when the race was about to start but since it's my first race in America I though I better go a little bit early.

Five more minutes and the race was going to start, three more contestants already came.

Marc's people were blocking the streets of America to make sure no one would disturb the race.

People weren't mad from this at all, indeed they were happy to see an illegal race live.

"Listen to me people, I am going to introduce our contestants, here we have, Antony field." Marc said in his mic pointing at a guy and everybody roared. "Then there's Wren Robert." He said pointing at another guy and everybody roared again.

He went on with the names of the people till the only two left were me and the mystery tall guy.

"Saving the best for the last, we have two of our best racers, people who know cars more than they know themselves, my favourite of all time. This is supposed to be fun to see them both racing against each other, we have the beautiful Australian/ Lebanese lady, Isabella Murs." People shouted so loud, I didn't even know I was known that much. The instant that Marc said my name, the mystery guy turned around and locked eyes with me and clapped while smirking, and guess who it was. "Then we have the man that stole every girl's heart, the British man, Mr. Adam Salvatore." Never in a million years have I thought that I would see him again. I actually thought about him too much for my liking, I don't know what it is about him but he has something so mesmerizing that I actually wanted to see him again, and here we are.

People shouted so loud for him, a lot of girls were screaming and drooling over him but his eyes were locked else where.

"Also this is a first time race of this kind that ever takes place in my ring. We will have three winners, not only one. First place, second and third. That's why you had the right to root for three people not only one." Marc announced and the people were so happy, that means that there's a big chance that you won't lose all your money.

"Now, Everybody let's go to the starting point to start this exciting race." People shouted again as everyone rode his cars and started heading to the starting point. Engines were roaring to life and the sound of the cars was so beautiful.

I have a Honda civic hatchback, which looks small but in reality it's a monster. There were BMW's, Mercedes and Honda's, Adam Salvatore had a Honda, that says a lot about him.

Everyone was waiting for the whistle of the beginning.

Start.

My feet on the pedal was so heavy that the car went from 0 to 180 in ten seconds. The world around me was so blurry from the speed, it was a two way race, I passed three cars in front of me and now I have only one to pass which was the car of the famous Adam Salvatore. The speed of the car now was 220 and I still didn't pass him, he was purposely blocking my way so I can't pass him. We stayed like this for most of the going way, both of us blocking the other cars from passing us but keeping the competition between us as well, there was a flying camera recording everything that happens and I could hear the shouting of people from where I was.

On our way back the other contestants were so far from us and now the street was empty for me and my now favourite contestant.

In a quick movement he moved to the right letting me beside him on the road but keeping his speed and suddenly he slows down leaving me pass the end line and be the winner.

The shouting of people was so loud, horns of the cars were the congratulating sound and Marc started talking in his mic while I am still shocked from what just happened. There could have been two first-placed winners, why did he slow down?