4 (redo)

Once I stepped outside, I sprinted to the woods and didn't stop till I reached a small clearing. I then fell to the ground...crying. Yes I know. Your probably thinking, 'Why da fuck is she crying?!' Well, know this. Never let someone know they got to you. Liam hurt me VERY bad. But I don't let him know that he did. It makes you look weak. Here's a secret. Under all my...bad behavior, I still have feelings yo! I can feel hurt, love, happiness, sadness, pain. I just hide it from everyone. Anyways, after I dried my water works I walked back to the pack house. I was in no hurry to face Liam again. Along the way, I thought about what I was gonna do about Liam and that...that...Bitch! Motherfucking slut! Just as I arrived back at the house, I came to my decision.

I walked into the house and looked around for Liam. I followed his sent to his office. Not bothering to knock, I walked right on in.

He sat at his desk, his head hanging over a stack of paper. And he was wearing glasses. Aww fuck! Those glasses made him impossibly more sexy!

He looked up when I shut the door.

"Rouge I-"

"Save it." I interrupted. He shut his mouth and put his pen down while taking his glasses off. I took a deep breath before continuing. "About what happened earlier, I need to talk to you about it." I said looking at the ground and sticking my hair dsy in my pocket while rocking back on my feet.

"Roger I'm really sorry she-"

"I said to fucking save your stupid excuse!" I snapped looking him dead in eye. He growled and stood up.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that." He growled, slamming his hand on his cherry wood desk.

"As I was saying, I can't even be near you after what you did but, that doesn't mean I won't stand by your side."

"What dose that mean?" He asked, his beautiful face scrunching up in confusion.

"It means, I'll stand by you as this packs as its luna. But I won't be with you. I won't fuck you. Bear your children. Just be this packs luna so it's stronger." I said gulping back my tears. In a way, I was rejecting him. It tour my heart to say it.

He face showed pure shock after I said that.

"You can go mark another woman and get her pregnant if you want. I can't be with you if your going to just fuck some random chick and expect me to be ok with it. Cause I'm not. But if you really want that...slut so bad, you can have her." I said a tear slipped down my face. I quickly swated it away and walked out of the room. After I let the door shut, I put a hand over my mouth and ran down the hall while I cried. Telling him that I won't be with him. Have kids with him broke my heart. Of course I want kids. But not with a man like him. Heartless, cheater, crule. No. I may as well die a virgin.

I didn't watch where I was going, and I ran into a wall. But it wasn't a wall. It was a guy.

"Are you ok miss?" Came a voice. I slowly looked up and was met with bright blue eyes. The guy I front of me was hot. But not as hot as Liam. He had shaggy blonde hair and perfectly tanned skin.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine." I said wiping my tears off for the second time today. Wow, I very rarely cry much.

"You sure?" He asked helping me up to my feet.

"Honestly, I don't really know." I said laughing lightly. He rasied an eyebrow at me.

"What?"

"Nothing." He said. "Oh. Where are my manners. I'm David." He said flashing me a smile."

"Roge." I said. He looked at me funny, but shrugged it off.

"So, Rouge, mind sharing why you were crying? If you don't mind me asking." He asked.

"I rather not share right now." I said looking at my feet.

"That's ok." He said pulling me I to a hug. I know I just met this guy. But I feel like I can trust him with anything.

"Daniel?" Another male voice called. Daniel pulled away and turned around.

"Hey babe!" he said kissing the guy. And that guy just so happend to Jordan. Liam's beta.

"Wait. Yall two are mates?!" I asked shocked.

"Yeah. Is there something wrong with that?" Daniel's aid frowning at me.

"No no! Its ok!" I said. They both smiled and bit their goodbyes before going off to their room to do god knows what.

Ok so this is the third time I wrote this chapter lol. I'm very proud of how it turned out. Let me know in the coments of what you think. Till next time!

Rosebud🌹