8

I woke to the sound of people talking in low voices. I peeked over my shoulder to see Kate and Penny talking. Penny saw me first and rushed over to me.

"Omg! Are you ok Rouge?!" She asked in a panicked voice. When I tried to say yes, nothing came. I lost my voice from screaming so much. Thanks a bunch Liam.

"Aww honey it's ok. Don't try to talk. Let your voice recover first." Katey said walking over and joining me and Penny on her bed. I felt my mark. Instead of a wave of pleasure, I had a wave of pain. I cried out and collapsed back on the bed. Liam is gonna pay for this. If it didn't kill me also I would so kill him in his sleep right now.

"Don't touch your mark. Cause every time you do it will cause you pain. The only way to get it to go away is to mate with Liam and he marks you again at your....climax." Katelyn said awkwardly. Just the thought of Liam touching me made me want to hurl.

"How did you know that?" Penny asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Uh...um.....er....you know what! I'm going to get Rouge breakfast." She said with a tight smile before she left. Penny laughed. I wanted to, but all I can do is think of what happened last night and how Liam could do that to me. Penny seized laughing when she saw me with my legs drawn to my chest as I rocked back n forth with a traumatized look on my face.

"Hey, Rouge its gonna be ok."

"No! it isn't" I snapped back. Werewolves heal fast. A lost voice can heal in minutes while a bullet wound could take a few hours.

"Oh. I see you've got your voice back. " She said. I nodded and got up.

"Rouge, what are you doing?" Sh asked stepping in front of me.

"I'm not gonna let Liam get away with what he did. If he for one second thinks I'm weak enough to just stay in bed all day and wallow. He's got me all wrong." I said storming over to Kats closet. I grabbed a tight white tank top and short denim jean shorts.

"Brb ima go to my room, and grab some undergarments," I said storming out of Kats room. Leaving a stunned Penny behind.

I ran all the way to my room and slammed the door shut as I dug through my doors for a black bra and black lacy panties. 

When I found what I went there for, I stripped out of the clothes I had on and threw them in my hamper as I turned the shower on.

I stepped in once the water was warm enough and started washing up. After washing my body and shaving my legs and other areas, I washed my hair with my favorite Rose and buttermilk scented shampoo.

I turned the water off as I reached for my towel. Once I had it in my hand, I dried my legs off first before I got out then the rest of my body. As soon as I was dry, I put my robe on before I blow dried my hair. I took a brush to it and put it in a fishtail braid that rested on my shoulder. I then exited the bathroom and went to but my clothes on.

Just as I was finishing pulling the tank top over my head, a knock sounded on my door.

"Come in," I said pulling the tank top over the rest of my torso. Kat was the one who entered.

"Is that my white tank top and black denim short shorts?" She asked with a raised eyebrow and a tapping foot.

"Yea.." I said nervously. Forgot to ask her if I could wear her things.

"Haha. Relax Rouge. I don't mind. In fact, keep it. I don't look good in white anyway. And those shorts, make my legs look fat." She said whispering the last part. I laughed and thanked her.