9

Ok so I hope to god you don't kill me but I AM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! My mom took my computer and tablet for the longest time and I had no way to update my story so I am sincerely sorry. I know this chapter won't make up for my absence so I'm gonna upload more if I can. Tbh with my life, I have no idea if I can lol. ENJOY! Thanks to all of you who decided to stick around!! It really warms my heart!1

I woke up to the sound of screaming and voices. That is until I recognized the screams as my own and the voices of the pack doctor and Liam.

"With all due respect, if you don't convince her to sleep with you...the pain won't subside. When a she-wolf is mated to the alpha, after the marking its only a matter of time before she goes into heat. She could die due to the pain and rising fever." The doctor said looking at me with a worried glance.

"Like hell, I would! I'd rather die than mate with that ass hole!" I wheezed out as another wave of pain hit me. I cried out and thrashed on the hospital bed. I felt like my organs were being burned inside of me and my head was getting hacked off. 

"Luna...if you don't go through with the mating process..you could die." The doctor said walking over to me. One humungous thing I hate about going through heat is having this sexual pull towards Liam. God, sometimes I hate being a werewolf.

"I....dont....care!" I yelled.

"Luna-"

"Don't call me that!" I growled sitting up. Then another wave of pain hit me and I fell back again. Liam was watching me with worried eyes. But he could also smell my arousal and was fitting back his wolf. 

'Stop being so stubborn Rouge! We'll die if you don't go through with it. Please!' Monique whined

'No! Not, after all, he did to us!' I said back.

'If you wont..I will.' She growled at me shutting me out. I groaned as another wave hit me. So much pain! I was half tempted to complete the mating process just to get the pain to go away. When I looked at Liam...I was suddenly filled with this desire to rip his clothes off. I screamed in frustration.

"Rouge..please," Liam said. I looked at him again and saw the pain in his eyes.

"No," I said firmly. Liam growled and stormed out of the room.

"Mrs.Winter.."

"Please go," I whined trying to hold back tears

"What?" She asked confused. I don't think I said it loud enough.

"Please go and find Katelyn. I want to be with her." I said louder. The doctor nodded and left. I let out a shaky breath.

"Rouge!! Omg, are you ok?!" Kat asked rushing over to where I was at. I clenched my jaw and turned to face her.

"Yup, never better," I said trying to smile. She frowned and slapped me. "What the hell-"

"Just do it."

"Huh?" I asked clutching my stomach as I curled into a ball.

"Just fuck Liam and get over this."

"Like hell, I will!! I'd rather die than have that asshole inside me!" I growled.

"God damn you are a stubborn bitch!" Kat yelled glaring at me. I looked up at her and froze....she was crying. "Let your pride down for one second and think this over! Your such a stubborn ass bitch who thinks only of herself!" She yelled clenching my shirt. "I-I can't...I don't want to lose you! I know you hate him but please, think of your sister, your brother, your mom and your dad!" She said resting her head on my chest as her tears soaked my shirt. I stared at the wall with a shocked face. She's is right...but I can't. Not after what he's done to me.