5

Katelyn in Picture :D

Hey, lovelies! I just want to dedicate this chapter to warewolfgirl098! she's  an amazing person! And thank you for your support :)She'll be a character in this stoty as Katelyn! Katelyn and Rouge are going to ne best friends! You should go check out her book "The Moon Within Me" best book I've read on here! On to the story now!

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

After David and Jordan left, I wondered around. I never actually got to explore the pack house.

As I turned a corner, I bumped into a girl. She looked about 18-19 years old.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I didn't look where I was going!" She gasped as she bent down to pick up her books. She's the second person, I've bumped into this afternoon. I really need to pay more attention.

"No no. You're fine." I said, helping her pick up her books. She smiled as I handed her the books.

"I'm Katelyn. But you can call me Kerry." She said holding a hand out.

"Rouge," I said shaking her outstretched hand.

"Wow. That's an um....interesting name." She said brushing a strand of curly sandy blonde hair out of her eye. She also had the most perfect shade of blue eyes to match her pale white skin and sandy blonde curly hair. I was jealous of her looks. Innocent, yet strong and beautiful. I'm positve that guys threw themselves at her.

"I know it is," I said laughing lightly. "Hey um, do you know somewhere I could crash. I don't have a room yet." I asked.

"But aren't you Alpha Liam's mate? I thought you'd be sharing a room with him." She said.

"Yeah well, we aren't on the best of terms," I mumbled looking at my feet. Just hearing his name makes me sad, but also cringe.

"Oh. You can crash in my room. It could be like a sleepover!" She said with ah huge smile on her face. I laughed as she grabbed my hand and led me down a few halls till we reached her room.

"Here we are," She said opening the door. There was a queen sized bed with a light blue comforter and pale green walls. Amazing color combination.

"I'll go get you some blankets and pillows for your bed." She said, setting her books down and walking over to her closet. It was HUGE. I laid on her bed as she set my bed up.

After she was done, she flopped down next to me.

"So, are you into zombies?" She asked.

"Yeah!" I said flipping onto my stomach.

"Have you heard of the show Z nation?"

"Oh. My. God. I'm in love with that show!!"

"ME too!! Season three just came out on Netflix! What do you say, Z Nation marathon?"

"Hells yes!" I said sitting up. Kerry laughed and switched on the TV.

"Here, you look for it, I'm going to go take a shower." She said handing me the clicker. I grabbed it and started scrolling through her list till I found Z Nation. I clicked on it and pulled up season 3 episode 1. I didn't start it till Kerry came out.

"Do you have any spare pajamas I could wear?" I asked nervously. I just met the girl and I didn't want to be asking too much of her.

"Of course." She said, drying her hair as she tossed me a tank top and shorts.