The Cardigan Fic 2

"Its time for a spring clean" lynz bounced in saying, with quite a large cardboard box. Gerard turned around from his desk and piles of notebooks and fountain pens.
He sighed, do we really need to have a spring clean? I'm kinda busy,"
"Yes, you need to sort out that closet right there. It hasn't been touched in a year and the dust must be thicker than a dictionary."
Gerard had forgotten that closet. It had been a year, to the day, the last time he went in there and perused the objects lurking in it's dark depths.
"Right now?" He pined.
"Please? I can't stand the thought of that closet being unclean any longer. Dust carries bacteria you know."
And so lynz left the box for Gerard to clwan out his closet. He gave glances at both objects and knew it had to be done. He had to face it again.
The Cardigan.
It was a year since he last had sweet agonising sex with Frank and the cardigan. And oh how he longed to have his way with him, and the cardigan again.
He stood up and wandered over there and peered inside the box, picked it up and approached the closet.
Twisting sensations started to occur in his stomach unknowing what he would come across. He placed his hand on the handle of the door and twisted. He slowly pulled the door open letting the light from the ouside gush on, filling the small space.
He coughed slightly as dust was pulled up from the doors motion. He scanned around to find a few vinyls, comic books, jeans on shelves and then in the corner, the cardigan.
He stared at it longingly and imagined all the things he could do with it. He heard a ruffle of some kind coming from a box in the corner. He dismissed it. Then another noise, almost like a scratching.
Beads of sweat began to run down his forehead. He bent down and reached for the box lid. As he went to touch it Frank burst out and took Gerard into the floor. Gerard pushed himself backward away from whatever he thought it was. Seeing Frank had been hiding in his closet for a year startled him. Why did he do that?
"F-Frank?" He gasped.
"I see you've got me back out to play again."
"No no I needed to spring clean."
"I heard. But what about a little,, fun?"
Gerard stood up slowly and stepped backwards. "Frank, that was a one time thing."
Frank looked up and smirked, in a crouched position. A twinge in the left corner of his mouth. "I can change that." He mumbled seductively.
A rumble of an engine that sounded like lynzs car was heard outside. Gerard peered through the window pushing the curtain back and saw the car roll off the drive.
Then Gerard remembered.
Lynz needed to go clothes shopping for Bandit.
No one was home.
Gerard snapped his neck over to Frank, who was slowly standing up.
He had a brown, orange cardigan in his hand. It was THE cardigan. The $995 Yves Saint Laurent cardigan he bought that sparked Dad Wars.
Gerard threw himself at Frank pushing his face into Frank's. Their tongues intertwining, fingers pushing through each others hair and around their necks.
Slowly Frank started pulling Gerards top up rubbing his hands up his body as he did. He took the expensive cardigan and put it on his naked top half. Gerard unbuttoned Frank's shirt and undid his belt buckle and pulled on the belt straps on his trousers. Frank swiped all the objects on Gerards desk onto the floor and pushed Gerard down onto it. He pulled gerards trousers off and grinded into his hardening dick. Gerard pulled Frank's pants off and trusted his hips into his and felt his rock hard penis grind off of his.
Frank was ready. After an entire year in Gerards closet with the cardigan, alone, he was ready to get back inside him. Frank climbed fully on top of Gerard and looked him in the eyes and said
"Are you ready grandpa?"
Gerard bit his lip and Frank thrust inside him and Gerard threw his head back. Frank took Gerards shoulders and held the shoulders of the cardigan and lay his head into it. Gerard moaned again and again as Frank trusted in and out of him over and over again. It was such pleasurable pain.
Frank came into Gerard and moaned seductively in unison with Gerard.
He smirked at him.
"Let's do something a little different." He continued, "I'm gonna shove the cardigan up your ass."
Gerard had no complaints.
"I've wanted you to do that for an entire year."
Gerard ripped off the cardigan and threw it over Frank's face. Gerard spun himself around and Frank could see gerards prominent ass cheeks in full view.
"Damn" he said as he tilted his head.
Gerard looked behind him and said "just shove that thing up my add Frank"
"Are you forgetting something?"
"Please?" Gerard spoke as he batted his eyelids with puppy dog eyes.
Frank walked up to the ass and placed his hand on Gerards hip, held it tight amd shoved the scrunched up cardigan into Gerards anus. Gerard moaned so loudly Frank was almost scared the neighbours would hear.
As soon as the cardigan was up there Gerard sighed and turned around.
"That was so hot"
"I know right?"
They both started to make out again and grind up against each other. They heard a rumble on the driveway.
Lynz was home.
They both scrambled and put their clothes back on, put the desk right and pushed everything into the closet.
Frank climbed into the box, which was still out on the floor. Gerard sat back down on his chair, he could feel the cardigan up his ass.
Lynz opened the door
"So you've done it?"
"Yes, the box is there."
Lynz saw two boxes; one with Frank in and one with old shoes in. She only picked up one. Gerard turned and looked out the window.
"This is kinda heavy"
"Well, I've got a lot of rubbish in there."
Frank was in that box. He was going to the trash dump.
Frank was placed down onto the pavement ouside for the trash men to collect.
"Take me away boys" he muttered.
Gerard watched as the trash men drove away.
There would be no more cardigan sex.

~The End~