Chapter 1

Author's note: yeah I know I have a lot of stories going on right now but this idea popped in my head and I know it's a little weird but I decided to go with it. I hope you guys like it.

Paige's POV

I'm hanging out in my cabin I share with Nikki and Brie Bella. Nikki is going on and on saying how she hopes John asks her to the dance. "It's not like the dance even matters. Bray Wyatt ruins it every year with his creepiness and pranks." Brie said. This is only my first year here so I wouldn't know but it's Brie and Nikki's 3rd year coming to this camp.

"Yeah he looks like he should be living in a boat off the coast of Florida." I said laughing. But I didn't really mean it. You see the thing is that I'm in love with Bray Wyatt. The way he walks, talks, and dresses. Makes me turned on and not grossed out like some other girls. If Bray asked me to the dance I'd be so happy and of course say yes.

"Maybe if we are lucky he won't even go this year." Nikki said. "Yeah right." Brie said. I hope Nikki is wrong I want Bray to go to the dance and even more importantly I want to go as his date.

Suddenly Bray walked into the room followed by Luke, Erick, and Braun. Nikki and Brie were completely freaked out. I wasn't but I pretended to be. "People are sheep. They can't lend themselves. They need to be lend. They worship war, they crave war. But I am not afraid of war. I created war." Bray laughed and let a possum out of his hat. I love when he talks like that. It's poetry to me even if no one else understands it and I don't mind his strange collection of pets. "See you all at the dance." Bray said and left. Yes! He's going!

"And the dance is ruined." Brie moaned. "This is so not fair! Dancing is for pretty people not ugly people like Bray!" Nikki cried. Expect to me Bray isn't ugly. He's beautiful. "Nikki I dare you to ask Bray to the dance." Brie said. "Ugh no!" I cried. She's can't ask him! I'm supposed to do that. "You know what I'll do it! If anyone can help him get his shit together it's me." Nikki said. "You can't be serious!" I cried. I felt upset and hurt. How could she agree to that? Oh that's right Paige they don't know your feels for him and of they did they would never hang out with you again. I told myself. "Bray come to the dance with me." Nikki said. "I'll pick you up at 8." Bray said smiling. I watched this as my heart broke in half.