'Bad' Titan Shifters VS 'Good' Titan Shifters - RB

Everbody thinks that Reiner, Bertholdt and Annie are the worst things to happen in the Attack on Titan universe, technically they are but do we actually know their motive behind what they're doing? What if it's for the greater good of humanity?

Everybody thinks that the 'good' titan shifters are amazing and can save humanity, well they're wrong. The so 'good' titan shifters aren't so good all the time, for example, Eren nearly crushed Mikasa when he was doing the mission to move the boulder, he thought he could handle it, take control of his titan, but what did he do? He nearly killed one of humanitys best soldiers. You may call this a mistake and try and defend him but this was his fault for saying he could handle it, he risked peoples lives just to be the hero, the little titan shifter isn't so good after all now, huh?

Now lets get into what Reiner, Bert and Annie have done. I'm not saying what they have done is acceptable and is okay, it quite frankley is not, but there has to be a reason for it. What if they don't follow orders they will get killed and something worse will happen? Has anyone thought about that? Maybe they're doing this so humanity doesn't get something worse then the female titan, the collosal titan and the armoured titan.

All three of them do care about the others, take Marcos death for example, they all cried, they all felt bad, they all grieved. None of them wanted to do it but they had to, Marco would have outed them, he would've told someone for sure, and the only option that was open was to kill him. Annie didn't want to get involved but Reiner conned her into it, Bertholdt was reluctent but did so anyway.

They all feel like the rest of the Survey Corps do, but they have their demon side to them too, they're no better then Erwin Smith. Erwin has killed thousands of soliders off by going on his mission, Reiner, Bertholdt and Annie have all killed too, as has all of the soldiers, they've all just killed different prey.

What Annie, Bertholdt and Reiner do isn't okay, but the 'good' titan shifters or the Survey Corps aren't any better then them, they're all equal, they're not the only bad people there, everyone else is too.
.
.
.
.

Who's opinion do you agree with?
Comment below any topics from Shingeki no Kyojin you want us to debate next!