The First Day - The Start Of The Blood Shed (Part 1)

Kuroko POV

        "Ohayo Kagami-kun," I said as walked next to him.
        "How long have you been there," Kagami jumped.
        "I've been here the whole time," I responded.
        "No you haven't cause you've still got your bedhead," he pointed at my hair. "You just got here didn't you."
        I kick Kagami in the shin. "I don't know what you are talking about Kagami-kun."
        "Ite what was that for," he yelled.
        "I was bored," Kuroko smiled.
        "You don't kick people when you are bored," Kagami yelled again. "Read one of your books."
        "I forgot my book at home," I whined.
        "That's a surprise you never forget things," Kagami smirked.
        "Want me to kick you again," I smirked back at him.
        "No thank you," he backed away.

At the school

        "Your hair is back to normal now," Kagami smirked as he watched me take my seat.
        "Coach had a brush that i could use," I responded taking my seat.
        *Ding Dong* "Oh the bell. Chat with you later Kuroko," Kagami said turning around in his seat.
        "Class take your seats please," the teacher came in the classroom.

Time Skip/5th period

       *Class door slams open* "Excuse me sir but class is in session. Please go back to your class," the teacher yelled watching the student in the back of the class head for Kagami and I.
       "Gah," the boy groaned not listening to the teacher. He then darted towards me.
       "Ite," I yelled as I hit the floor.
        "Kuroko/Kuroko-kun," the teacher and Kagami yelled.
        "Oi get off," I said as i kicked at him.
        "Gah grrr," he groaned again. He reached in and bit my left shoulder.
        "Ite," I yelled louder.
        "Oi," Kagami yelled as he threw the student off me. "You alright Kuroko."
        "Yes for the most part. My shoulder is the only thing harmed," I responded watching the student attack someone else. "What the hell is happening."
        "I don't know," Kagami held his hand out to help me up. "Here."
        "Thanks," I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. "Ite."
        "Kyaaaa," one girl screamed as the boy next to her got bitten. I grabbed a pencil of my desk and threw it as hard as I could at the student.
        "Gaa..," he groaned before he fell to the floor.
        "Oops I think I threw it to hard," I walked over to grab my pencil.
        "Misaki-san is he alright," the teacher asked running down to help him.
        "No he's dead," she whined.
        "Dead," I looked at my wound. "Eh its gone."
        "Kuroko-kun what's gone," the teacher asked.
        "He bit into my shoulder but the wound is gone. The only evidence of the bite is the blood and the tare in my clothes," I responded just as confused as he was.
        "Gaaaa," the dead boy began.
        "Eh Kotarou-kun. You were just dead," Misaki got up and backed away from him.
        "GAAAAAAA," Kotarou yelled then attacked Misaki.
        "Kyaaaa," she screamed as she darted out the classroom only to find more of them waiting outside the room. "Iyaaaaa." The class just watched in horror as she was torn apart.
        "Sensei can we go before they attack us too," one boy ran over to the other door and opened it.
        "Yes and please keep as calm as possible," he began to walk over to the boy. "Kotarou-kun." The teacher stopped.
        "I'll handle him. You can keep going," I said as I grabbed a pair of scissors off the teachers desk and stabbed him in the head like the last guy.
        "Gaaa," he groaned.
        "That didn't work. I'll try the chest then," I said quickly taking the scissors and stabbing him in the chest. "Well that worked."
        "I guess different ones require different deaths," Kagami said.
        "Well no duh," I pointed the scissors at him. "We should go meet up with the rest of the team. These zombies are all different it seems."
        "When did we start calling them zombies," Kagami questioned.
        "Just now," I said poking him with the scissors. "Ah Hyuuga-senpai, Kiyoshi-senpai, couch."
        "Kuroko/Kuroko-kun and Kagami/Kagami-kun," they said as they turned around. "What are you doing. Go back to class."
        "We can't someone attacked our class. A kid named Kotarou died and came back while Kuroko healed freakishly fast," Kagami said.
        "Eh is that what the screaming was," Kiyoshi said.
        "Wait what do you mean Kuroko healed freakishly fast," Hyuuga looked at the tare in my uniform.
        "He bit me and it healed really fast. I don't know what it is either," I responded. "Kotarou-kun died instantly after he got bit. Then he turned into a zombie like the other guy. It seems that different types of zombies have different abilities and ways of being killed. Like the one that attacked me and Kotarou-kun, he didn't yell like Kotarou-kun did. He died when I stabbed him in the head. Kotarou-kun yelled and attracted more zombies. He didn't die when i stabbed him in the head, but he did when i stabbed him in the chest."
        "Eh you killed them," they yelled.
        "Well yeah they were attacking and killing people," Kagami said. "Kotarou tried to attack someone but she darted out the classroom and wound up being torn apart by like five of them that were there. Kuroko thinks that Kotarou's yelling attracted them."
        "If they were there before Kotarou-kun yelled they probably would have knocked down the door, also they were still walking towards the classroom as she opened the door," I argued.
        "Kagami you have to remember Kuroko is a good observer," Hyuuga sweat dropped.
        "Kagami and I were planning on looking for the rest of the team. It also looks like this floor hasn't been hit yet," I said after we got to the middle of the hall on the third floor. I looked towards the stairs. "Well I spoke to soon."
        "Why do you say that," Kagami asked.
        "You don't hear the footsteps coming up the stairs," I asked.
        "Kyaaaa," someone yelled running up the stairs.
        "GAAAA," one of the zombies yelled.
        "Kuroko we've got company," Kagami yelled.
        "I know that," I held a nail gun.
        "Oi Kuroko when did you get that," Kagami asked.
        "Shh no time for questions," I aimed the nail gun towards the stairs.
        "Kuroko-kun you look very focused on those stairs," Riko stood beside Kagami.
        "KYAAAAA," the girl yelled as she popped into the hall running towards us. She was followed by a small horde of zombies.
        "Kuroko nice shot," Kagami yelled as one of the zombies fell to the floor.
        "Shh," I said. "There are still more."
        "Karen," Riko said to the girl who ran towards our group.
        "RRRIIIKKKOOO," she yelled. She stopped running and started panting. "Kyaaaa."
        "K-Karen," Riko yelled.
        "Holy shit he's fast," I said. "I can't kill him with this someone give me something sharp. It seems the only limbs he can use are his legs. That means I just need to cut his feet off then he will stop attacking."
        "Here," Hyuuga came out of the classroom. "I was grabbing my stuff."
        "H-Hyuuga why do you have a knife," Riko and Kiyoshi asked.
        "In case i ever need it. Apparently we need it now so be glad i brought it with me," Hyuuga replied.
        "Arigatou Hyuuga-senpai," I grabbed the knife and ran. As i drew closer i slid on the floor and cut his feet off.
        "Gaaaa," he groaned as he fell to the ground. He tried to move but couldn't, he died a couple seconds after.
        "I was right," I said. Suddenly i felt teeth sinking into my shoulder again. "Gaaa."
        "Grrr," the zombie groaned.
        "Kuroko," Kagami yelled.
        "Karen why are you biting him," Riko yelled.
        "R..Ri....ko...h...el...p...me," she said.
        "She can speak," I said as I tried to get her off.
        "Kuroko," Kiyoshi helped push her off me. "She's almost off."
        "Senpai watch out," I yelled pushing her away from Kiyoshi. "She was trying to bite you."
        "Thanks," Kiyoshi pulled me away from her and took me back to the group.
        "K-Kuroko-kun your wound looks bad," Riko said still shocked by her friends attack.
        "Why did Karen attack," Hyuuga said.
        "She must have been bitten by the one whose feet I cut off. I guess some of the undead can speak as well," I rubbed my shoulder. "Ite."
        "Kuroko," Kagami said with a shocked expression on his face.
        "What," I said. He grabbed my arm.
        "Your wound is healing again," he observed my shoulder.
        "Eh," I looked over towards shoulder as did the rest of the group.
        "Kuroko-kun your immune. Your blood cells must be able to react fast enough to get rid of the wound, but....," Riko began.
        "But what Riko," Kiyoshi and Hyuuga said.
        "But based on the speed maybe that is why Kuroko has poor stamina. Every time he has a wound it just heals and as it heals it saps his stamina," she spoke.
        "That kinda makes sense," Kagami said dumbfounded.
        "Kagami-kun can you let go of my arm now," I said in a pained voice. "The wound may be healed but the pain is still there."
        "Sorry," he removed his hand. "Should we get the rest of the team."
        "Ah. You two go find the other first years. We'll grab Mitobe, Izuki and Koganei. When you get them meet in the gym," Hyuuga said.
        "Hai," Kagami and I started heading for the stairs.
        "Oh Kuroko," Hyuuga yelled.
        "Hrm," I turned.
        "You can keep the knife. I've got another one in my bag," he yelled again.
        "Arigatou. Also don't yell to much some of them are attracted to loud sounds," I said.
        "Oh we forgot about her," Kagami pointed towards Karen. I threw the knife at her.
        "I don't know what you are talking about Kagami-kun," I said grabbing the knife from her chest. "Lets keep moving."