Chapter 11

Noah's P.O.V

"Husky! For the love of the Lord! Hurry the heck up!" I yelled for tenth time to Husky.

We have a really long treat aged and I want to go the fastest possible, but my best friend seems to not have the same idea as me.

"Calm your pants! We don't have any hurry!" She said coming down the stairs with her suitcase with her husky stuff that she would die without.

"I don't want to get there late! So hurry your sorry ass to the car." I told her and immediately I regret it.

Oh no, what have I done?!

"Husky-...." I tried to say but she ignored me and walked away till my car.

She put her suitcase in the back of the car and shut the door, hard.

"Now vemos en un par de meses mami, ni te aburras sin mi." I heard her say to Susan and hugged her before getting in the car and shutting the door, hard again.

I sight."bye Susan, I'm going to-..." I started saying but she cut me off like I knew she would do.

"Spanish."

"Adiós Susan, te extrañare, y no preocupes, me encargaré de Husky." She smiled and hugged me and so I did. She was like my second mom.

"Los extrañare también, cuídense y lo que sea que ayas dicho esta vez, sabes que se le pasara en una hora o menos."

She said I smile for last time at her and jump in the car. This is gonna be a long road trip. And start the engine.

Well one year have past flying and so many things had happen.

Susan though me Spanish! I'm almost a Latino! I don't understand a lot and I don't speak it perfectly but I know how to defend me. It's moe helpful of a Dominican teaches you, they say if you can talk in Spanish with a Dominican you can do it whoever else!

My brother, Dylan got a girlfriend! Her name's  Darling. She's a pretty kind and smart girl, I have no idea how my brother got her but he surely did. Sky and Darling are really good friends also, they used to hang out a lot to the mall or the movies, I didn't like it when I was away of Husky but I couldn't restring her from going out without me. It made me feel better each time I saw her throw a tantrum whenever Darling tell her to go to the mall. Trust me, that girl really hates dresses and heels! She almost jump from the window just so she doesn't have to have to go there! And we were and the second story! 

Another thing is that Husky now knows the true story about my parents and I. She knows what happened years ago. I always told her whenever she was at my house that they were in a journey or that they were at work, in easier words I lied to her about my parents presence. Of course I felt guilty each time I lied to her, I not even would look at her! One day I couldn't with the feeling of lying to her so I sat her in my room and tell her the whole story....I cried, she hugged me while saying thus now she is there for me, I wasn't expecting that reaction from her! I was expecting her to yell at me for always lied to her, but she didn't, she not even got mad. When she hugged me I felt so full, so complete, like there was nothing that I needed but her, when I'm with Husky everything seem so right, whenever she was around me I always seemed to smile and my only wish making her happy, if she get hurt I feel like I got hurt as well but worse, and that's when I understood. That's when everything got sense for me.

I am in love with my best friend.

And the problem?