Chapter 5

Sky P.O.V

"You're so dead" I heard Noah murmured before he jumped and punch Jacob right in his jaw, making him fell over his butt. If it was any other moment, I would've laugh my butt out. But now i have to stop Noah before this get worse.

"Noah, stop it! You make him hit his butt and I'm pretty sure that is gonna hurt so bad tomorrow, and his jaw is almost broke! Let's get outta here, please! I don't want you to get in trouble for my fault!" I said taking Noah by his shirt.

He looked back at me and sight nodding and then looked back at the blondie guy.

"You're lucky that Husky is a great person. If I see you get any near of her, I'll make sure to leave you in a coma, without an ear and a bloody mouth." Without another word Noah took me by my hand and pull me outta the big group of students that appeared from no where!

We walked, well, Noah dragged me by the hand all the way to our locker, that were next to each other. We were in silence for what seems three minute until Noah decided to talk.

"I'm sorry for what happened before, I just get a little overprotective." He apologies. Just seeing his face you can say that he is truly sorry, but it wasn't completely his fault.

Of course he punched 'blondie' first but he did it to defend me. That dude really hit home saying that I don't have friends. Noah was just trying to help! Obviously it wasn't his fault.

"It wasn't your fault, you dumb! I'm happy that you stood up for me, I just wish you have done it in other way, but I'm thankful." I said smiling but he keep that face of a reprehended puppy.

"But I knew his intentions on you, and instead of help I just stood there observing! I knew him and the only thing that he was trying to do was take all your clothes off and then throw you like you're trash! If I had tell you 'let's go' or just dragged you with me nothing would've happened! But no!" He says closing his locker's door furiously making me jump some steps back.

Woah! he's really mad. I though.

Something's telling me that this wasn't the first time that they confront each other.

"It isn't the first time that you guys fight, is it?" I ask, Noah turned to look at me and smile a little.

"I don't know if you can consider this as a fight." He joke. I chuckle rolling my eyes.

"But it wasn't the first time that you put a fist on his jaw and kill his butt, right?" I ask him once again, making him laugh by my use of words.

"No, it wasn't. But it was the most pacific one." I was about to ask him why do they have fight before but he interrupt me."so you're not mad at me for what happened?"he asks and I sight and shook my head in response.

"Like I said before, it wasn't your fault" I said before he took me in a big bear hug.

"Thanks!" He said kissing my head and I laugh.

I was about to say something else but was interrupt by the bell ringing announcing that we have five minutes to get to class.

"We better hurry up. Wanna race?" Noah said smiling evilly.

"The question is, are you ready to lose?" I said smirking.

"Ok, in your marks...ready...go!" He said and before I could run, he hold my arm and then start running, leaving me behind.