Avery.

I woke up hungry as hell! I need a wife, or a chef, or something. I need a mom.

I got up and threw on my FSU gym shorts and my Hollister t-shirt. I laced up my basketball shoes and made sure I had my wallet.

"Oh! I grew up, I screw up a oz of crack. Then I blew up they knew us before all of this rap!" I rapped along with Meek Mill. I love Kendrick Lamar, but this song is fire!

"Welcome to Hashiko!" The Chinese lady greeted me, "What can we make for you today?"

I ordered a whole bunch of Asian shit. It took about half an hour to complete. By then, I was so hungry that I decided to stay in this crowded place and eat.

"Welcome to Hashiko! What can we make for you today?"

I looked up to the ordering counter and seen a nice ass, toned legs, and long weave.

"My, my, my." I said to myself, "I hope she's staying in."

Just as I hoped, she came over and asked if she could sit in front of me. I agreed and she got seated and began eating.

"So what's your name?" She asked me.

I looked up, smiling, "Rocky. Yours?"

"Avery. A lot of people call me RiRi, though. Like Rihanna?"

I nodded, "Cool."

"You live here?"

"Yeah. I come here all the time."

"Strange." She furrowed her eyebrows, "Never seen you."

"What time do you usually come in?"

"This time."

"You eat in?"

"Yeah."

"See, I usually come in earlier and leave. They just took so long with my food that I had to eat here."

She nodded, mouthing, "Oh."

"So uh, what do you like to do?"

"As in just me? I like to talk and go to the mall."

"Cool."

"What about you?"

"I like to just chill."

We continued eating until both of us were done.

"Thanks for letting me sit here, Rocky."

"Welcome." I smiled before we both went our separate ways.

Damn, she was beautiful! If I had a dick, I'd be on hard right now. The way she looked at as we spoke, the way her eyes sparkled in the light, the way her- What the fuck am I saying? Ain't no way in hell that I'mma let a bitch that I don't even know get to me!

I still wish I would've gotten her number though. It's whatever. I'll find another.

-Three Weeks Later

Where the hell is the cereal? I swear I've gone through this store fifteen times already! Now I have to ask somebody.

"Excuse me, can you tell me where the cereal is?"

"Yeah. It's on the next aisle on the left."

"Thanks."

"Wait. Rocky?"

I turned around, "Oh, hey. Avery, right?"

"Yeah." She smiled, "How have you been?"

"Great. What about you?"

"I've been alright. I haven't seen you at Hashiko lately."

"My jobs have been interfering with my schedule They're changing me up. I haven't had enough time to stop and wait."

"Where do you work?"

"The Boys & Girls Club on Fifth during school days. I also work at the daycare a couple miles from here on Saturdays."

"You like kids, huh?"

"Yeah." I smiled, "Rocky loves the kids."

"Do the kids love Rocky?" She smirked.

"Hell yeah."

"Not with that potty mouth."

"Only around the teens and adults." I said.

"Wow." She put the last can on the shelf and led me to the cereal.

"Thanks."

"Welcome."

"Hey, uh..." I cleared my throat, "Can I get your number? You said you like to talk, right? I like to listen. Let's see if it works out."

She giggled before giving me her number. I picked up the Cheerios and was ready to go.

"Heart healthy, huh?" She smirked.

"Yeah, yeah."

"Call me!"

"Got you!"

Once I got home, I sent her a text, telling her to let me know when she was getting off. I waited until she was off of work before I called her.

"Hi." She answered happily.

"Wassup?"

"Nothing much. I'm just so bored!"

"Well, what are you trying to do?"

"That's the thing, I'm lazy. I just want to lay down."

"I mean, we could stay on the phone. I don't know if you'll still be bored or not."

"I won't."

We kept talking. Just about random things. I talked about my job, she talked about hers. We were laughing up a storm! We decided that we would hang out on Friday because that's when she'll be off of work and I won't have to go to work until two.

"Sounds like a plan." She said.

"A good plan."

| Avery in the MM.

So how is it so far? I got a request and figured, "Why not?"

I know it's short, but I don't really have any ideas with this one. I was hoping for a little help. |