Disrespectful.

I'm so happy! My older brother is coming to town! Avery stayed at my house last night, too! She cooked and that shit was bomb as fuck! We also did some other things. But we're not together though. At least not yet. But we are friends with benefits. She said that I should ask her again in a month just so we can be sure.

I'm on my way to get my brother right now. Avery is in the front passenger seat.

"Play that again!" She is so overly excited about this song, "This my new shit!" She turned it up.

We got to the airport just in time. He was already in his rental. My brother isn't riding home with us. He's just going to follow us. I pulled up on the side of him and honked my horn.

"Bitch, the fuck wrong with you?" He yelled at me.

"Nigga, the fuck you mad for?" I yelled back.

We started laughing and I noticed him looking at Avery. My brother has the tendency of liking girls that I got. Not because they're mine. Just because I know how to pick them.

"Come on lil nigga! Time is being wasted!" I yelled, then pulled off.

I turned the music back on and got comfortable.

"Girl, he is so fucking fine! The things that I'd do to him is unimaginable!" Avery said dreamily.

I scrunched my face up at her, "Bitch, that's my brother."

"So? He ain't mine."

I shook my head and drove back to my crib. When we got out, I helped Jr. carry his bags in. It's like he's moving in or some shit! I noticed Avery smiling at him. I guess he smiled at her. I'm feeling like some shit gone go down, but I'm just gone go with the flow.

"Lil sis, you got a nice apartment." Jr. complimented.

"Thanks. I'll be at yours soon."

"Nah, you'll be at my house. Get it right."

I sucked my teeth, "Nigga, fuck you!" I flicked him off, "Always gotta outdo somebody and shit." I mumbled.

He chuckled, "Nah, you done outdone me in a couple things. Just a couple, though." He rubbed his chin, smirking at Avery.

"Stop looking at her."

"My bad."

"Yeah," I huffed, "Your bad."

~*~

Avery has spent the whole night trying to explain to me that she doesn't really like Jr. as much as I think she does. I barely got any sleep because she'd keep waking me up and talking to me about. She doesn't get that when it's time for me to sleep, I don't get a shit about anything that has happened!

"Good morning, Rocky!" Avery said all up in my face.

She had the biggest smile on. Normally when people smile, that means something bad is going on and they want me to not be so worked up about it. But honestly, that shit don't work with me.

"What the fuck did you do?" I yelled.

She sunk like a sad little puppy, "I didn't do anything. Why are you so mad?"

"So then why are you smiling and shit so early the fucking morning?"

I looked at my clock and it was seven-thirty. Why the hell she up so early?

"All I did was cook you breakfast, damn!" She sat the plate on the dresser. I had just noticed that. There was a glass of orange juice there too.

"I'm sorry."

"Fuck that shit!"

"Avery,"

"No, fuck it. Just take me home later." She pouted.

I leaned over and kissed her, "Don't be like that. I'm just a little paranoid right now."

 "No! I want you to take me home! As a matter of fact, take me home now!"

I was flabbergasted! I know I've fucked up now.

I got out of bed, put my socks and slides on, and put on a T-Shirt. Then, I grabbed my keys and we were on our way to her house. I was trying so hard to apoologize the whole way home, but she just wasn't having it. So I left her alone.

When I got back to my place, Jr. was laying on the couch watching some soap opera.

"Wassup, wannabe nigga?" He greeted.

"Fuck outta here Jr. I ain't with the bullshit this morning." I grumbled.

"Seems like somebody didn't get no pussy last night." He sang.

"Har-har-har." I laughed sarcastically, "And I suppose you did?"

"Actually, yeah. I did."

"From who?"

"Avery. She was good on the dick too." He threw some chips in his mouth, laughing, "I mean, the way she bobbed her head on it. And swirled her tongue? It was awesome! Then, I stuck it in, and we was goin all night!"

I gasped with the most shocked expression ever, "You fuck ass nigga!" I ran over and started hitting the shit out of him.

"Ouch! Aye, sis! Chill! Hold on! Ah!"

I kept hitting him. I was mad as fuck! I'm letting you stay at my crib and you got the nerve to fuck my bitch? He always taking shit from me!

"Rocky! Stop!" He had the deepest voice ever. He had found a way to grab my arms and he was restricting me.

"Listen to me, goddammit!"

"What?" I yelled.

"She ain't even good for you! Its a reason I do this shit. if she'll fuck me, she'll fuck any nigga. That's supposed to be yo girl. What she tryna fuck me for? I ain't make the first move, she did!"

I thought about it for a couple minutes. I was contemplating that shit on the real. I guess he's right. I mean, she was acting a little off when he came around. And its only been a couple girls who didn't fuck him or act like they wanted to. So, I believe him.

"Alright. I guess you're right."

"Don't even start with her. Find a new girl." He told me.

"I will."

| Like, I said, these chapters will be shorter and I won't update as fast. I didn't expect it, but this is harder than I thought. The only reason I was able to write this was because I was inboxed the idea.

So keep inboxing. |