→ Johnny

His hands ran up my thigh countless times. and the door slowly creeped open. showing a face i was hoping i wouldn't see. Seo Youngho - Johnny Seo, my ex boyfriend. A brightly colored bouquet withered in his hands and they smashed to the ground like colored glass. His eyes glazed over and shined like the full moon that night. I gripped Joonhyuck's wrist and shoved him away. Gulping, I covered myself more than i was before, and shrunk underneath my sheets. He grabbed Joonhyuck and threw him outside in a flash, i heard a scream and a crack. Then a slam and the whip of air as he pulled the sheets away from me. Grabbing a hold of my semi covered body.
"Why the hell would you do that!?"
"I'm not yours anymore. You have NO CONTROL OVER ME!" He chuckled lightly, gripping my shoulders hard. He bent to my level, and whispered near my ear.
"You will always be mine. I would kill for you. Do you not fucking understand that (y/n). I would do whatever it takes. Everything. Anything." He growled and gripped me tighter. My face went shriveled into a look of pain, and he slightly let go. He looked at me and backed away. Gripping his hair harshly.
"YOU SEE WHAT YOU FUCKING DID. IT'S BEEN THREE YEARS SINCE YOU LEFT ME. I'VE GONE MAD. I TOOK THE MEDICATION AND IT NEVER WORKS. THEY KEPT ME THERE. AT THAT GOD FORSAKEN NIGHTMARE. IT WAS DARK AND FUCK I NEED YOU NOW (y/n). I need you." He looked pale and tears ran down his face. I was overwhelmed. His screaming was so off. It was an alien voice to me. 3 years back he only used his calm, honey voice. Whispering nothings in my ear, giving me a sense of admiration. Now though, now it was different. I made catious slow steps towards him. Not worrying if I was safe. I had my own share of dark secrets. Slowly stroking his hair, and down to his face, wiping his tears.
"Do you think I'm a monster now? Is that it?" He croaked. I smiled slightly.
"Of course not. I almost killed her you know. Renny" I laughed. "Such a nuisance, she was nothing. When I saw you in that cafe, speaking to her with that big smile on your face. I pulled her to an alley way, killed her almost. Left her there to rot."
He looked at me and stared. Becoming stiff. I hugged him and chuckled. He hesitantly wrapped his arms around me. Gently petting my hair, and taking me into his loving arms.
"Don't leave me. Never again. I can't be like this anymore." He said breathlessly.
"I won't" I whispered, tracing circles into his chest lightly.

"I love you"

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
I hope you enjoyeddd ~ Please vote to let me know!! I appreciate everything, please continue to believe in me :)