→ Jaemin

"Hey quit looking over there (y/n), pay attention to your cute boyfriend", Jaemin complained as I looked over at him. He has big brown eyes and a smile that would never fail to light up a room. Dating him was easy, because he'd known me a year prior as my bestfriend.

"Stop being needy NaNa. Crap, my ice cream is melting" I whined as he laughed at me trying to save what was left of my goo. I glared at him intensely and he just put his hand over my face, signaling me to just shut up. He grabbed my hand and we went along, looking at stores until finally we stopped at an arcade.

"LET'S GO IN!! PLEASE!! I BET YOU 10 BUCKS I'LL BEAT YOU AT MOST THE GAMES!" I challenged him and he smirked raising his eyebrows.

"Fine," he tapped his chin as if he was scheming, "But I bet you 10 kisses I'll beat you (y/n). He laughed and put his arm over my shoulder as I blushed furiously. We had yet to kiss, all we did were little forehead kisses and cheek kisses. Seeing as we had only been dating 2 weeks. I stomped my foot on his and looked him in the eyes.

"Deal"

I left my Jaemin to go get tokens and silently waited in line when a tap on my shoulder caught my attention. I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"Well someone's impatie-" My eyes widened as I saw a kid that I had never seen before. I cleared my throat and apologized profusely before asking what he wanted.

"I couldn't help but see you standing there all alone, looked like you could use some company princess. What's your name?"

His voice was somewhat deeper than NaNa's, and his actions made me uncomfortable. He put his arm around my shoulder, but tightly. While his other hand grazed my cheek, then neck, then arm, then thigh, and I was sweating more by the second. My eyes getting blurred by my tears.

"Don't worry baby, I won't hurt you. Let's go back to mine? Nobody'll notice." He whispered in my ear more vulgar words and I felt my back pocket buzzing more than ever. When it stopped I prayed that someone would help.

"Hey asswipe, hands off my girl."

Jaemin shoved him harshly and grabbed my by the waist, tightly securing me against him while a crowd formed.

"(Y/n), baby, are you okay? What did he do?" He said, eyes frantic, as if searching for one little scratch. I silently nodded my head and said a silent 'I'm fine'. I put my face in his chest, while he made it clear he was pissed.

"Put your hands on her again you disgusting scum. I fucking dare you. Do NOT touch my (y/n). You see her? You see my perfect girl? She's mine. Here, let me prove it."

He grabbed my chin and lightly faced me towards him, smiling, and leaned in with a small kiss. A real one. I could feel it and my emotions burst through me. I could have melted right then and there. He then grabbed my hand and we fled from the arcade before any staff could come out. I stopped running when we were far enough and I just stared at him.

"Sorry babe, not much of a romantic story teller huh?" He laughed and pulled out his phone.

"Well now I can do this."

He opened up snapchat and took a video with a cute cat ears filter, then kissed me for the last 3 seconds of the video. Breaking apart to type the caption,

Key to my heart. 💙💍

"Na Jaemin I hate you but I love you but I hate you so you should totally fricking kiss me again you ass"

--------------------
HAHAHAHH this is ugly.
im v excited im getting the new red iphone this week hopefully and wOoOoo.

i stg imma get a keyboard Bluetooth type thing cause typing on my phone is ass, hence why this isnt long aT ALL

im screaming btw YALL DID U SEE JENO AND RENJUN W THEIR NEW HAIR MY BABIESSJWJCKS. also imma probs fight sm for fixing renjun's tooth smh HE WAS PERFECT BY E.

i hope y'all enjoyed idk imma go nap and be unproductive:/

i love yall sm <3