→ Jeno

JN0423; hi

(y/n) ; um????? new phone who dis lmao

JN0423 ; just a guy, i saw you in chem. you're cute.

(y/n) ; uh don't use me for answers of tonight's hw cause i bombed that shit lololol

JN0423 ; nonono i'm serious. needa tutor by any chance tho ;)))))

(y/n) ; boi bye it's like 1 am im going to bed gotta blast.

JN0423 ; aw :'(( don't leave me. I NeED u GirL

(y/n) ; BLOCKT

You have left the chat

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

'SHAWTY GIVE ME WHIP-WHIPLASH'.

Jfc this is the only time I do not wanna hear NCT's voices smh.

I tapped my phone screen in hope's it would just shut up and slowly arose to the terrible school morning. I didn't wanna go but the chem teacher was a big, ol' wrinkly dick. And there was no way in hell I was gonna deal with his bs. So, I got up and got dressed and made my way to the core of Satan's heart.

Arriving, I went to shit stain or - classroom- number 372 and threw my chem book on the top of my desk, already betting money that I broke my arm from how big it is. I opened it to check last night's answers and corrected any that seemed off.

Then the door creaked and I sighed, it was Lee Jeno. Boring kid, but very cute. He was tall and had the shiniest hair ever, it looked so soft. But something other than the fact that he dyed his hair again was strange, he sat two desks away from me and went onto his phone. He was scrolling through his messages or something so I backed off, continuing my review when my phone notif went off.

JN0423 ; ur such a nerd LMAO

I scoffed and muttered 'What a dick bag.' Before getting ready to send a roast back. Sure I knew nothing about this kid BUT I cAN sTiLL RoAst yA.

JN0423 ; dicks don't have bags (y/n)

IS THIS KID A FUCKING PSYCHIC. I put my phone down and started at the doors and classroom windows waiting to see maybe a head, or even a finger. But nothing to my luck.

JN0423 ; wow uh nvm bout the nerd thing ur a lowkey idoit yikes

JN0423 ; idiot * nice work me

I gave a quick 'Oh fuck you' towards my phone and sat back in my chair. It was too early for this bull and I was still half asleep.

"I'm down if you're down (y/n), by the way. Still need that tutor?" I heard an angelic, soft voice from my left and turned my head to see the quiet and rather dull kid. I mean, c'mon. There was no way Lee Jeno was actually making THOSE stupid jokes, right? All he ever did was answer the teachers questions and keep to himself. He waved his hand in my face and told me,

"Sorry, did my handsomeness daze you" He laughed to himself.

'Actually it may have' I thought in my head, of course.

"No it didn't, it was your ugliness. Anyways, if you wanna help come over and teach me this crap. It's too hard." I swiftly said back. He put his hand to his chest offended and got up, coming over to me.

"You're rude, but what do you need help with?"

'Controlling my heart cause god damn I could die rn'

"Just these two units." I pointed at the homework and textbook pages.

"Ugh, fine. Only cause you're cute tho and the fact that we should totallygoandeatafterschooltodayaround3" He smiled cheekily at me and began explaining the units, diligently telling me definitions, theory's, and crap we didn't even learn. I put my hand over his mouth.

"Wait wait wait. There's no way you're Lee Jeno, right? I mean, teachers pet, always quiet kid, straight A's, mysterious, lowkey cute kid. Yeah, that's Lee Jeno. How doe you even match up? I just- It doesn- I mean like no- just no." I was still confused. How was he so forward when he barely said more than 10 words during class.

"It's called an image. And don't believe everything you hear. I'm not lowkey, I'm highkey cute. And I heard a yeah in that speech of yours so later today it is." I just opened my eyes wider. getting more flustered. Okay wait, highschool crush Lee Jeno, me, date, 3??? Date?? I stared at him fazed.

He put his arm over my shoulder and held my hand with his.

"Also, (y/n), the most beautiful name and may I say person in the world, I've seen your stares. Quite surprised you haven't seen mine. Don't expose me okay. I'm not a people person so I'd prefer it if I wasn't hoarded by girls and guys all the time. I'm sure you'd prefer it that way too. Now, 3. Near the school entrance, don't be late or we'll have a problem. Bye cutie." He went over to the desk and right before the school bell rang signalling the start of class I sent out an "I hate you".

He looked at me laughing and I heard a ring from my phone.

JN0324 ; i like you too (y/n) ;)

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

k yall uh i have this theory jeno is only quiet cause he's like nervous or whateva CAUSE WITH THE MEMBERS HE'S SUPER OUTGOING N TALKATIVE sweet baby jesus i love him sm he was my first AcTuAL bias of smrookies when i first liked them can U BELiEve xO Had a bIAs me neither. Seriously though please support him n the dream team cause he is literally so precious and oh my god im cryin i love him s o mu c h

Anywho question question, who yall wanna see next? or any part 2's or SMTH? IDK throw me ideas

as alwaaaysss, Much love guys, xo <3333