Home

*Piper's POV*

I still couldn't believe i was still there. Alone. Missing her. I sat each day with Nicky and Morello at lunch eating the barely humane or edible food they served. Thinking about all of our adventures to Paris and the rest of the world. How I missed it all. Then one day, out of nowhere.. we were all sat at the table, from behind me i felt a light tap on my shoulder. I turned; a hole in my heart was full, and dropped at the same time. Alex Vause...

*Alex's POV* 

I walked back into that shithole, Clueless whether Piper had beat up another hippy, religious psycho and gotten herself sent to max or not.  Of course, i hoped she hadn't, she was all i had left in there. Anywhere. I squatted and coughed as procedure as Healy took a peak at my insides (gross, i know.) I grabbed my sheets, pillow and toothbrush and threw them on my bunk. I made my way to the cafeteria to see which lucky psychos, murderers and lesbians were stuck here in Litchfield to make my stay warm and welcoming. I saw her out of the corner of my eye, i tried not to look too excited or turned on but i couldn't help it. I tiptoed behind her, tapped her shoulder and she turned. Her bright, deep blue eyes stared at me; they sparkled as if to show a last glimpse of hope or something. "is this a bad time to say hi?" 

*Piper's POV*

She was back. I can't describe the feelings i felt, all i can say is she felt like home. She blurted out as she stood there staring at me with those beautiful green eyes: "Is this a bad time to say hi?" I jumped up into her arms, i had missed her so much. "INMATE- No touching! Return to your seats and eat.." We sat down, i grabbed her hand under the dinner table and turned to stare into her green eyes for a second time. She was really here. "Why are you back here? I thought you were free of the charges? Al what have you done?" I didn't mean to sound mean or anything i just wanted to make sure i wasn't holding a hand that had freshly ripped someones insides out or something. 

*Alex's POV* 

She asked a bunch of questions about why i'm back, i don't know why she cared to be honest she clearly missed me a lot. "Don't worry, Pipes. I'm back, and I missed you."