Up and At 'em

*PIPER's POV*
I handed in my super stylish prison clothes and changed into the even more stylish civilian clothes the guard gave me. Burgundy jumper, blue jeans and toms that weren't really toms but looked like them. The procedure continued but you know how that goes. As the doors opened to the prison, The wind in my face made me feel free. "Pipes!" Cal beeped his horn in his beat up car. "Eeeek! Cal!!" I ran to the car. "What up home dog? How's the prison life treating you sis?" "It's prison, Cal. How good does it get, you know? It's okay. How's mom? Still a stuck up bitch?" "How on earth did you guess?" We never stopped laughing on the way home. It felt as if I hadn't been in prison. I felt as if we were kids again, laughing about stupid shit. "Well, here we are." He parked outside Mine and Larry's apartment. I stopped for a second. Larry. I forgot about Larry. But Alex? What did this mean. Larry broke up me with me less than a few days ago, how would he react to me knocking on our front door? "Pipes? The prison food make you go deaf or something? You're home. Go be free, you're back at the nest." Yeah okay Cal. I shut the door and waved at Cal as he left. I rang the doorbell and knocked. Not sure why. I've never had to knock on my own apartment door you know? The door slowly opened. "Piper?" Polly spoke questionably. "Polly? What are you doing here?" "Oh I was actually helping Larry clean up your stuff to take to my apartment... Wait why aren't you in prison? Did you escape? Oh my god please tell me you escaped from prison and stole someone's car and drove here?" I laughed and hugged Polly. "I got furlough, Pol. It was for my Grandmother before she died but then she died. Yeah."

Behind Polly I saw a figure start to form. "Piper? What are you doing here?" Hello to you too Larry.

Hi everyone!! I'm so SO sorry for the lack of updates on this story it's literally been over a year!! I'm going to be honest, I forgot about it completely! I wasn't sure if the story was worth writing as It didn't have much of a following but I'm back now!! Leave any comments of what kind of writing style you enjoy! Love you all❤️