Missing you

*Piper's POV*

We sat on the beach in Paris, not bothering to adore or appreciate our surroundings. Just each other. I couldn't keep my hands off her! Or my lips if we're being so specific... "I heart you, Piper Chapman" Alex muttered into my ear followed by a light brush on the cheek and her trademark kiss on the forehead. My stomach fluttered; as if I was in High School, talking to my crush who played for the basketball team except this 'crush' who played for 'the basketball team' infact was way more than a petty crush. A love that would never go away. I couldn't stop thinking about her. Alex Vause. And infact, she didn't play for a basketball team. She worked for an international drug cartel. But I loved the adventure, the places we travelled. As long as we were together, I didn't mind, it didn't matter. As long as it was always us.

"Pipes are you going to speak or just stare at the table?" Alex was almost shouting now. "Shit. Sorry, Al. I was just thinking." I smiled like a happy teenager to myself. I looked up to Alex, who was grinning as if she knew exactly what I was thinking about. "Why the grin, Miss Vause?" I asked in a serious voice as if mocking her. "Oh. Don't mind me Miss Chapman, i'm just thinking about you back in London lying in my bed moaning "Oh.. OH... Al-" I grabbed her mouth as quick as I could, the last thing I want is these raging lesbians knowing what I sound like in bed. She winked at me and got up and walked out to her work duties she had already been assigned. "Gee, Chapman you two need to make your mind up one minute you're marrying Larry Boom or whatever the guys name is, the next you're head over heels for your young adulthood lesbian lover." Nicky mocked. "It was always her Nicky, always" I walked out following Al to the laundry room which at this time of day was usually empty.

*Alex's POV*

I couldn't stop thinking about what Piper could've been day dreaming about at the table. Flashbacks of what Larry would think? Or was it us? I never know with her. I love it. I folded the same beige dirty prisoner uniforms for about 5 minutes with the occasional CO uniform in there until she walked in. "You here to seduce me, Chapman?" I flirted, hoping this really was the case. I had missed her so much I was almost glad to be back in this shithole. She didn't hesitate- she grabbed me by the waist and pushed me up against the dryer eagerly. "Oh boy, Chapman this isn't like you" I whispered mockingly. Her lips met mine for a second- "Inmates." Healy greeted as he walked into the laundry room as if trying to ignore the lesbian act going on infront of him. We seperated and giggled like children. I loved the thrill, I had missed Pipes so much I was glad that I was getting in trouble with her. Only her. "My office Chapman. Now" she looked at me worryingly as if she were a lost dog on the street looking for a home. What the fuck has she done now..