Freedom?

*Piper's POV*
I followed Healy to his dull and depressing office slightly worried about what I had done or whether it was maybe a good thing? Probably not. I'm in prison after all. What good news could Piper Chapman get in prison after her fiancée decided to call it off and her family had found out about her new girlfriend and basically disowned her? Apart from Cal of course. I sat opposite Healy and his desk quietly. "You got Furlough, Chapman" my heart dropped. I requested furlough so long ago it didn't matter now- what do I do? Do I tell him my grandmother died long ago or do I just take it? "Mr Healy I-" "don't bother, Chapman- bus comes tomorrow morning, 5 sharp. Make sure your ride is there and make any last minute arrangements." I was shocked. Right as Alex was coming back I was going out. For 3 days at least. "Thank you Mr Healy!!" I skipped out of his office "Chapman! Door!" I closed his door and rushed to find Al and tell her the news!

*Alex's POV*
"Furlough? You lucky fuck! What're you gonna do when you're out there?" I didn't know how to feel- of course I was happy for Piper being able to have 3 days of freedom but what did this mean? Would she fix things with Larry? Would that mean she was just using me? I knew I have to be happy for her because my mind was just playing games with me. "Pipes I'm so happy for you. Really." I kissed her softly. "You better be right here when I come back Vause" she joked. As if I would go anywhere- max? I couldn't kill anyone. Early release? Yeah right. "I'll be right here Pipes. Go get a shower and stuff get ready for your 3 days of freedom idiot" I joked. She smiled at me and kissed my cheek. Off she went almost bouncing to the showers. I needed to make sure we were still a thing so right after she had showered I was going to take her into that Chapel and have her praying to god if you know what I mean- too graphic? Alright.

*Nicky's POV*
Furlough? Who the fuck gets Furlough? She must have sucked Healy's dick. Definitely.

*Piper's POV*
Alex seemed happy for me- as I expected her to be! For once everything was perfect- well apart from the fact I was in prison and my fiancée had just broke up with me. But yeah, perfect! I dried off from the shower and changed back into my fresh khaki, baggy prison clothes. I walked into my cube and there she was. "Come with me Chapman"  she dragged me along the corridor "What's wrong Alex?" She wouldn't answer me. We got to the Chapel and she stopped. "I love you, Pipes" she grabbed me by the waist after assuring nobody was here. It was magical- after all these years I couldn't believe I was fucking Alex Vause in a prison Chapel. Classy right? After we finished she kissed me tightly- "You go be free, kid" she winked.

*AUTHORS NOTE*
Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter- I'm so sorry for not updating in so long I've been so occupied I never had time! But I'm going to try and update a lot more regularly from now on! I added a third person point of view just to mix it up on this chapter (Nicky) I just thought it needed a little Yano? Haha, anyways thanks for reading ❤