20.

{Seth's Point of View}:

"I wonder how they're doing?" Angel asked.

"They're fine... I know it," I said.

"But what if they're not? I mean, in most situations like this, people die!" Angel says.

"Well these animatronics aren't working. So you need to worry about us. They're probably coming up with a new theory of Kyle," I said.

{Dylan's Point of View}:

I woke up to my eyes watering. I wiped them and began to cough from the dust. I felt num, but felt a small pain coming from below my waist. I put my hand in the floor, and it slipped as the flashlight was there. I grabbed the flashlight, and held it over the wound.

I then saw my left leg's bone poking out of the skin.

"Fuck!" I yelled.

I looked up and wasn't able to see anything. Just darkness. I looked for the animatronic, and saw it had burst into many pieces. And as for Justyn, her hole body was laying on the floor covered in a pool of blood.

"How did I survive this?!!" I asked.

I began to cry in anger.

{Angel's Point of View}:

"Here, you go first," Seth says.

Seth helped me up through the small shaft. I held my hand out for him, and felt him tug on on.

"Thanks," He said.

"No problem," I said.

I took my flashlight and made sure to look everywhere. We walked out of one of the party rooms, and walked towards the "Parts of Service Room."

I let Seth keep an eye on that room. Instead, I stayed outside and looked for Justyn and Dylan. I then noticed a small staircase, that led downwards.

"Hey Seth!" I said.

I heard Seth running out, and finding me. I began washing down the stairs. Those stairs took us to an elevator. We both got in, and saw that it wasn't able to take us up. Only down.

"I guess we're going down," I said.

{Dylan's Point of View}:

I ripped a piece of my shirt and placed it on my leg, and tightly covered it up. I was scared to stand up, so I crawled. I saw an elevator, and decided to crawl towards it. I heard a, "ding," noise. I quickly turned off my flashlight.

I was so happy when I saw the two people.

"Dylan?!!" Angel yelled.

"Oh shit," Seth said.

They both helped me up.

"What about Justyn?" Seth asked.

Angel took me inside of the elevator, and the light from inside was able to indicate where Justyn was.

"Let's go!" Seth said.

"Did y-"

"Yes, Angel! I saw Justyn! Now we have to dedicate this to both Kyle and Justyn!" Seth says.