3.

I finished with my classes, and was able to have a break. Lunch. I went to go sit at the table I was sitting at, and waited for the rest of my friends.

I first saw Angel. He sat his stuff down on the table, and waited.

Next, I saw Kyle. He gently put his stuff on the table.

"You okay?" Angel asked.

He stayed silent.

Then I saw Justyn and Seth both walking together to our table.

"Justyn?" Angel asked.

"What?" She replied.

She her black hair, and her glasses. But she also had her headphones on.

"What are you doing with Seth?" I asked.

"We're dating," She glanced in his eyes.

"Hey Kyle... I saw your videos on YouTube. You're so awkward," Seth says.

Kyle jumped out of his seat, and into the lunch line. I have Angel the look to follow him.

"Justyn. If he's going to sit here, make sure he's not a dick about it!" I smiled.

"Hey, it's not my fault that he's a freak," Seth says.

"No, he's right," Justyn says.

"Fine. Just one more insult," Seth said.

I rolled my eyes, and went to the line.

"Don't listen to that idiot," Angel says.

"I know... It's just that it's everywhere," Kyle says.

"I tried telling Justyn... She won't do anything," I whispered to Angel.

"I just want to drift away. I want to be the one who runs away from their issues," Kyle says.

"And what's that supposed to do?" I asked. "You're just going to give up, just because of somebody?"

"You're on the part where you have to have faith in yourself. You don't need people like that in your life, all you need to do is get past it," Angel says.

Kyle turned to us, "... I'll try to get past it... But at points like this, I don't have any idea what to with the problem."

"But you have to move along with it," Angel says.

"Let him say what he wants, he's just getting more power from your emotions," I say.

"What happens if I skip lunch?" Kyle asked.

"I don't care..." Angel says.

"Wanna just get to class?" I asked.

"Sure," Kyle smiled.

The three of us all walked out of the line, retrieved our stuff, and went to our classes.