17.

We all got out of the car, make sure closing each door. From the looks of it, it was a huge one story building.

"Angel, give me hand," Seth says.

"Sure," Angels says.

Justyn and I follow them to the truck on the car. Seth has a box full of equipment.

"I brought flashlights," Seth says.

"I didn't know it was this serious?" Angel says.

"I also brought along backpacks, water, and food," Seth says.

"How long are we planning to say here?" Justyn asks.

"Not too long. Why?" Seth asks.

"Well you packed food," Angel.

"I have a feeling we'll have to rest in the car, and go back and do it all over again," Seth explains.

"I only planned to stay a night," Justyn says.

Justyn and Angel both walked towards the entrance of the building. Seth slammed the trunk shut.

"I only came here for an answer. I don't care how long it takes.. This is for Kyle," I said.

Seth smiled.

"Then let's get in there and figure out our answer," Seth says.

Seth and I began to follow the tracks of the others. I then saw the hole that Kyle made when he was entering the building.

"This was in Kyle's video..." I said.

I slowly climbed through the hole, without hitting the backpack. I turned on my flashlight and saw the figures. In the background, I heard the footsteps.

"Were those in the video too?" Justyn asked.

"Yep..." I said.

Aside of the mini stage we're small stairs. There were about five steps, so I began to walk up to the stage.

"Dylan?" Angel asked.

"What?" I asked.

I shined the light at the figures. The two figures both shined brighter.

"That's Golden Freddy," Justyn says.

I remembered what Justyn said back in the car. I backed away.

"Come on, we have to keep going," Seth said.

Angel helped me get down.

"Let's go," He said.

As I walked was them, I looked at all of the debris. Paper scattered around. Party hats, and flipped over tables. As well as some wires.

"Hey guys. Imagine if we saw one of these animatronics move?" Angel jokes.

"That's not funny!" Justyn says.

"... Sorry," Angel says.

{Seth's Point of View}:

We passed all around of the place. There was really. There was really nothing here.

"That's it?!!" Justyn asks.

"No. No, it can't be!" Dylan says.

"I'm tired though," Angel says.

I let my head fall down to the ground, as it was too sore. The complaining kept going on, but then I saw a hole. A hole that contained a little door.

"Guys," I pointed at the thing.

I tried to open the thing with my two hands. It was too strong. They all grabbed onto the metal, and pulled it open. The whole was big enough for us to fit through. I let everyone go in first before I went ahead.

The sounds of my feet stomping on the concrete floor was a weird feeling. I looked around, and seemed to be another building.

"This looks like another game..." Justyn says.

"What?" I asked.

"Five Nights at Freddy's 2..." She said.

"Let's split up," Dylan says.

"I'll go with Angel," I said.

Justyn gave me a mad glare.

"He needs it," I said.

"It's okay. You guys go. I'll stay here with Justyn," Dylan says.

Angel and I both split.