one - the toilet

[edited] 26 July 2014

If I had any misktake, please, mention it, okay? Thanks:D

Cindy Parker

I hopped to my bed, jumping up and down excitedly as I screamed histerically, "Oh my God. Lee! Why didn't you tell me we were going to the concert? Did you buy the ticket like a year ago? Becuase getting the One Direction's ticket concert is not the easiest thing to do! God, Lee! This is the best birthday gift ever!" I embraced Lee and kissed her on the cheek. Disgustingly, she pushed me away, gagging. I chuckled. 

"Yeah, yeah. I know I am the best -,"

I shut her mouth with my hand, "You my friend, don't have to be cocky." 

She rolled her eyes, "Hey! I give you that ticket, completely free. No charge, okay? So, I have my right to act however I want." 

"Oh gee! Who cares though. You are the best!" 

"Yeah, yeah, Kelly and I survived to buy those tickets online. Damn! They worked so fast! Like in a minute thousands tickets were sold. Gone," she laughed. I laughed along with her. I wondered, why would she do this to me. Fact about Lee: Lee didn't fancy One Direction. I mean, she did like their music, but fangirl mode? Ah, that was just so a no to her. She was truly my best friend. Last year, Kelly and Lee bought me a Hello Kitty webcam for my birthday present. It worked perfectly until now. The webcam was fucking HD. How could I not like it? 

"Kelly's in, right?" I asked. I hoped she was joining us tonight, because if she didn't... I don't know, I thougt it wouldn't be a perfect concert. 

"I think she is. We've got 3 tickets afterall. But to make sure, Why don't you call her already?" She demanded, looking at me thought her think black glasses. Lee and I were friends since forever. Her face was similar to a Chinese, but her blue eyes erased the Chinese looks. Lee, she was a gamer. SHe coulnd't live without a Wii in her house. Hm, wonder if she was gone without a game on her mind. "Hey, where's your X-box?" 

"In there," I pointed my desk. Probably, she was going to play Call of Duty again. I would rather play Fifa than Call of Duty. COD just presented a violence to children. 

Wise. 

I punched Kelly numbers carefully. I put the phone on as the beeping sounds errupted on my ears. It took a long time for her to answer my call. Another beep, and another. Then the line went dead. Kelly was barely on her phone. That made me have to call her house phone. I mean, who the heck still used house phone nowadays? No one, exactly.

I called her house phone. Within a few second, a smooth voice answered, "Good morning," she greeted.

"Hello, morning! may I talk to Kelly. I'm Cindy," I informed.

"Ah, Cindy! Sure, sure. Wait for a seconds, okay?" Kelly's Mum said. I tapped my kncukles to my desk, waiting for Kelly to take over the phone.  

"Gratata, where are you, Kelly, darling, girl?" I monolougued. 

"Hello, Sister, what's up?" Whoa, she seemed really eager today.

"What did you fo to my Kelly?" I faked a gasp. 

"Cindy, this is me, Kelly?" 

I huffed, "You sound like another creature in her body. By the way, Kelly, thank you so motherfucking much! Thanks for the tickets! Gosh, I love you so much. I'm kissing you through the phone!" I made a kissing sound to the phone.