Chapter 12 - Matty

Chapter 12

Monday. The day after Sunday, the day before Tuesday, the day that everyone hated. Monday wasn't the day that I was waiting for. But, today, this Monday, this was going to be fun. The day that I wanted to punch Lee on the face, and Kelly, well, I bet she was forced by Lee to did it anyway, but I will rip her worksheet. She will be mad after I do that.

As my thoughts were flying my favourite, annoying brother, woke me up. "Cindy! Wake up!" he knocked at my door. I sat on my bed, thinking what was I going to do to both of them. Punching Lee seemed too cruel. But a little chat with Nate, won't hurt, right? Right. And for Kelly, I just can rip his homework or spill a mug of coffee on it.

"What time is it?" I asked him. I sighed, becuase I didn't get any answers. I looked at my phone and it showed 7.30 am. Enough time to get ready for school.

Finally, after 5 minutes of the silence moment, I jumped out from my bed to the shower. I just took a shower in at least 5 minutes. I went downstairs and ate my breakfast. "Cindy, I barely seen you home," said Mum.

"Yeah just school stuff and all," I shrugged.

"Well, you have to open your mouth about this boy you went a date with yesterday," Damn, Mum knew.

"There's no boy and school, and FYI Mum, I just hang out with my friends yesterday," I gave her an actual information It was the truth, well a half of it. My plan was to stalk him, but turned that they -Lee and Kelly brought me to him, so now, here I was.

Mum who had a smirk on her face said, "That wasn't what you best friends told me. So?"

I rolled my at her, and picked up my bag "Don't worry, Mum. There's no boy, and my best friends are the expert of lying. Okay?" She just smiled at me and went to the kitchen.

"Whatever you say, darling," she answered as she put her plate on the table.

Finn popped out of nowhere, wearing his casual shirt. "Where are you going?" I asked. Never once in my life, sorry, never in my life -in this 2 days, seem Finn on his black shirt and his jeans, and he looked so mature and handsome I'd must say.

"Date," he said.

"Oh date, huh?" I elbowed him on the chest, "With who?"

"No one," he said simply.

"Oh you're going to a-" I was cut by whoever was at the door. Ignored by the knock, I walked to the door as I yelled, "Finn got a date!" to Finn. Why didn't the knocker knocked the door, while the bell was clearly glued on the door. Uh, they have to go to the eyes doctor. 

Matt was standing there, smiling. Whoa, hold on, what was he doing here, "Oh, Hey Matty," I greeted. Not an usual Monday. He never showed up at my door before. the chances he stood there was 1 of million.

"Hey! So you gotta ride?" I got my red porche, baby. Joking. I didn't have a porche, but I had my babe here! 

"Nah, I drive to school all by myself," I came in to my room, to picked up bag. Finn whom standing in the kitchen asked me who was at the door. I anwered it was Matt. 

"Uh, who's Matt? Is he hot! Oh my God! He's hot!" He said contantly, mocking me. 

I just rolled my eyes at him, not caring what he had said. Matt who was now standing awkwardly at my door was smilling at me, "So?"

"Nah I aldeady have my ride," I pointed to my car that had been parked not far from my house. He nodded and, "Why don't you go with me?" he asked. I finally agreed with him after a few arguments. The ride wasn't interesting at all. I was busy with my imagination on my mind; How to kill your best friends. Huh, not really.

When we finally reached our school I said thanks to Matt. I was shock when he opened the door for me, "Such a gentleman," I winked at him. He winked back at me. "Flirt,"

"Flirt," we said it at the same time which made both of us laughing, hanging out with Matt made me forget about an incrideble night with Calum. I smiled at him. "Let's go to the class, then,"

(A/N) Hm... IGNORE ANY GRAMMAR AND SPELLING MISTAKES AND FYI I WROTE IT ON MY FREAKIN PHONE BC MY MUM TOOK MY LAPTOP AWAY FROM ME D': I NEED A MOMENT OF SILENCE. 

JK LOL. BYE...

Thanks xx 
P.S Someone's mad. I know it