ANOTHER THEORY

gUYS. AND GIRLS. OR ANY PRONOUN YOU PREFER?÷

Hey.

Okay.

I've been thinking, rare right?

But!!!

Imagine that in the future of Yandere Simulator, or even in the completed version. Whichever..?

You are allowed to kidnap the boys as well, as long as your seduction is high enough to get them to follow you of course.

But!!!!

Since YandereDev has stated that the delinquent rival will be the strongest and almost impossible to fight rival?

What if you could kidnap Budo, a martial arts fuc- I mean master, and make him into a mindslave.

Then make him kill her, or at least attempt to.

Yet, she may knock him out if he does that slow af mindslave walk so...

What of you can seduce Budo enough to where he will do almost anything you ask of him.

And you ask him to follow you, go over to the delinquents, and the delinquent rival shoves you for being to close.

What would he do?

This crazy chick just shoved someone he cares about?

How would he react?

Would he... Defend the player/Yandere-Chan?

Like...

Just imagine some boss battle between a powerful delinquent and a martial arts fuc- I mean master.

You guys.

Would Budo win that?

Could you be able to attack her from behind, while she is busy fighting him?

BUT WHAT IF HE DIES OMG NO

SHE WOULD BE ARRESTED OR EXPELLED AND THAT GUILT WOULD HURT SO BAD ID RESTART THE WEEK.

But look at this coolio fanart peeps