You'll Be Okay (Vmin)

*Angst*

Jimin didn't want to get up out of bed. He couldn't find the strength to.

His eyes were probably as red and swollen as his face was since he had spent the whole night crying into his pillow.

He doesn't know how much more he could take. But he had to be strong. He told him, he...

"I'm okay." I'm not.

"Are you sure?" No.

"Yes. I'm fine Tae. Just go already. He's waiting for you..." Don't leave me.

That was three days ago and the pain was still there and still raw. Embedded deep in his heart where he couldn't physically grasp it and rip it out.

Why didn't he just tell him! Why was he such a coward! Seokjin told him to do it but...but he just couldn't! He loved Tae...but Tae loved someone else.

Another pain seized him, making a whimper escape from his dry throat.

When did he last eat? When last did he shower?...

The day he left.

The day he left with Hoseok to their one week get-away spa date.

No wonder he was so weak.

He groaned in discomfort of staying in one place too long and blindly reached for his phone. Wondering how no one reached out to him. Jimin fought hard to fight down the thought of maybe they left him too as new fresh tears sprung to his eyes.

He grabbed his phone from underneath his tear stained pillow to find out that his battery had died. Great.

Moving out of the spot he stayed in for three days was painful. His whole body groaned and cracked after not moving out of one spot for so long.

Now sitting up, Jimin plugged his phone in and turned it on to see his phone bombarded with notifications and messages from Seokjin and Taehyung but he wasn't going to read those. He doesn't think he's strong enough to handle reading about how happy he is or what great time he's having with Hoseok. His boyfriend.

He must've found out about Tae and Hoseok then, since they've probably been posting their pictures together all over social media