Part I ⸙ Instagram

lanaquinn: Big Bro took me out to eat once I got the BIG NEWS!!! I can't wait to tell you guys, but they won't let me

lanaquinn: Big Bro took me out to eat once I got the BIG NEWS!!! I can't wait to tell you guys, but they won't let me. Stay tuned to find out my lovely flowers!!!

[tagged: @thomasquinn ]

991.615k likes, 984.27k comments

welovelana: MOM!!! 💖

emilybett: As your best friend I demand to know what the news is!

agents.of.quinns: The Quinns are literally siblings goals, I mean look at them they are both freakishly adorable!!

marvelthequinns: IS THAT A WEDDING RING ON TOMMY'S FINGER!!!

goaway: Come on the only reason she is 'famous' is because Thomas is on Marvel's AoS!

lanaquinn: @welovelana My beautiful child!! && @marvelthequinns PFTTT NO! That's a purity ring! No one would wanna put a ring on that face!

thomasisdad: ^^ You guys literally almost have the same face! WDYM I would put a ring on that!!

coltonhaynes: @emilybett Excuse me but I'm her best friend, so therefore I should know first.

capturequinn: YES! I can't wait to hear it!!!

fawndawson: @emilybett @coltonhaynes Excuse you but I was with her since we were in diapers! Best friend is me, so Lanny I needs to know!!

user4: WHAT'S THE NEWS!!!

mustshipit: Yes we have QUARKY, COLTA, and FANA!!!

thomasquinn: @goaway Umm she is an amazing dedicated freelance photographer who travels the world documenting pictures, even in the most bizarre weather. Lanny also has time to make vlogs to keep all you guys updated, and she doesn't care how silly she looks while recording because she just wants to make you guys smile. She is also an upcoming actress who drills her scripts into her head until they become second nature. She auditions for every role she wants, and she doesn't frown when she doesn't get it. Please don't assume I get her roles because 'I'm part of Marvel'. She goes and gets the roles herself. Thank you.

quinndefensesquad: THOMAS IS THE BEST BIG BROTHER EVER!! 😭

protectlani: #SIBLINGGOALS 😭😭

lanaquinn: @emilybett @coltonhaynes @fawndawson Spoilers guys! Anyways I can't tell you 😜 && @thomasquinn I love you Tommy!! 💙😭

user7: We needs to know!

cwtheflash: Can't wait.

In love with Chloe & Brett's relationship!! 😍 First Official chapter is up. Vote, Comment, Binge watch AoS because season 4 is coming soon!!! 😭😭