Part II ⸙ Article

Twitter:

lanaquinn: Hey you guys, here's the news! Click on the link in my bio!!!

992.81k favoties, 985.29k retweets

New Member of Team Flash

Both the Producers and Directors of the CW hit TV series The Flash, have added a new cast member to Team Flash. When asked about how they casted their new member, they just broke into a smile. Glen Winter one of the Executive Producers gave us more of why they did so.

Winter said right before they had their auditions, they began watching a daily vlogger who was a little fireball of energy. This young lady had the whole team laughing, smiling, and at their edge of their seats in just within two minutes of her video. Imagine their surprise when that exact vlogger walked into the room to audition for the role. The Producers and Directors were already hooked by her personality, but once she acted out the role they already knew they had their Raven Carter.

Who is the young vlogger who captivated the Flash crew is none other than Alana Quinn. She does not only vlog, she is also a well known freelance photographer. Ms. Quinn is also an upcoming actress who we expect great things from. We are glad to announce the arrival of new member to the team. Welcome aboard.

We weren't given a lot of information about Raven Carter, due to the fact that they want to keep her a mystery

We weren't given a lot of information about Raven Carter, due to the fact that they want to keep her a mystery. So we will just have to wait and see. We are quite excited to see what will happen with our favorite little speedster, well aside from Pietro Maximoff (Alana Quinn's words).

Alana is really excited to be apart of one of her favorite CW shows. She even asked if it was okay if she can vlog while she is on set to show all of her fans, and the producers will allow her to do so. All she has to do is be ready to film her scenes when she is called and that she is not allowed to give any spoilers. So hey all you lovely Lana flowers stay tuned for more.

The Quinn Siblings are at it again, with another charity event.

Does Thomas Quinn have a new girlfriend?

⸙⸙⸙

Vote, Comment, tell someone you love them. Remember spread love not hate! Later Taters ✨