Part IV ⸙ Greetings

"Seriously Tommy I could've rode with Emily to work, but no you wanted to drive me there."

Alana said with a roll of her eyes. Tommy let out a quick laugh before telling the security guard at the gate who he was, and who he was with.

"Sheesh I can't do something nice for my little sister?"

"You can but not by making me late."

"Oh quit your whining. We made it to set alive, and I even stopped by Starbucks to get you a Strawberry Frap because I know you hate coffee. Oh look it even matches the pink shirt your wearing!"

"Yeah I mean I guess, but do you really have to pick me up?", she asked before sipping on said drink.

"Yes. Now we are here, so get out. Have a nice day on the dark side. Text me when you want me to pick you up.", Tommy said once they pulled up to the entrance of the set.

"Alrighty Big Brother. Thank you and I love you lots! Please text me as soon as you get home or on set. Remember our promise.", Lana said then gave her brother a kiss on the cheek before getting out of the car.

She gave one final wave to Tommy before he drove off, and she made her way to the main trailer. As she was walking her phone let off a little ring notifying her that she got a text, or rather multiple texts.

Text Messages (3)

Doe🍁
GOOD LUCK LANA BABY!! 😭😭 I better get a full report!

Lil Shit💩
Let me know if anyone picks on you. I can go all Arsenal/Jackson Whittemore on them! 😈

Em-Bear🐻
Lani remember to be yourself! They will love you! ❤❤❤❤

Those messages were just enough to calm the nerves Lana was feeling, and a smile to grace her face. She was in the middle of replying until she walked right into someone spilling her drink all over them.

"Oh my baby demons! I am so sorry I wasn't looking where I wa-", she began until she met a pair of green eyes causing her to become speechless.

"Completely my fault. I was in a rush to go welcome our new cast member at the gate and show them around.", The stranger replied.

"Well pink is quite your color. I am really sorry I got it all over your Flash shirt.", Lana said not being able to meet his eyes again due to how embarrassed she was.

"Don't worry about it I got plenty more. A strawberry frap never physically hurt someone, well I mean if you're allergic than yeah. Also, pink now that color should thank you for wearing it", he replied causing her to blush.

Lana looked up cracking a smile at the stranger before her eyes grew wider. The man with the mesmerizing green eyes is none other than Grant Gustin himself. Lana mentally facepalmed herself, because she just embarrassed herself in front of someone who is portraying one of her favorite superheros, and not to mention he was very attractive as well.

"Sorry where are my manners? I'm Grant Gustin.", he said with smile.

"Alana Quinn, but you can call me Lana or Lani. Its nice to meet you Grant.", she replied with a smile of her own.

Grant's eyes widened once she had mentioned who she was.

"You're Lana? Im sorry that came out rude. I mean I didn't imagine, well that you would be this beautiful. Not that you're not beautiful. I mean-", Grant began rambling but stopped once Lana began laughing.

"It's okay. It wasn't rude, but I am running a little late. If it's not too much trouble to ask, can you please show me to the main trailer?", Lana finally said after composing herself.

With that they began heading to the main trailer walking side by side cracking jokes, not even knowing what is in stored for them.

⸙⸙⸙

I have risen from the dead. Sorry for the late update!!! Confession moment: I rewrote this scene like five different times because I wasn't satisfied with it, so I hope you like it. Vote, comment, let's be spooky because Halloween is my favorite holiday!! 🎃💛