Ross imagine

Monique POV

Today, August 31, is my birthday. I just woke and looked at my phone. I had all these text messages from everyone except my best friend Ross. We have been best friends since we were two, when I moved in next door. He never forget my birthday. It kinda hurt. He was always that one person that texts you at 12am. Also made me feel special. I have been secretly liking him for the past two years, when at my 13th birthday party he sang me my own song. I guess he doesn't feel the same way.
I decided to get up and take a shower, after all it was my birthday. When I got out my phone was ringing, it was Rydel, Ross's sister.

M: hey what's up Rydel
R: nothing much just wanted to call you and say Happy birthday MO
M: thanks Rydel
R: come over later we can celebrate unless ross already asked you
M: yeah sure and no Ross hasn't even texted me yet
R: really that's weird. Alright come over.
M: ok see you soon
R: bye

I finished getting ready and went down stairs. My parents had made me a nice breakfast with a card
Sorry we had to work, but we love you so much. Hope the breakfast will make up for a little bit of it. Happy 15th birthday sweetheart.
Love, mom and dad❤️

I quickly ate it and walked across the street to the Lynches house. I rang the door and Rydel opened it. "Hey birthday day girl" she said as she gave me a hug. "Hey" "come on I have a surprise for you in the back." We walked through the house to the door of the backyard. When she opened the door all of the Lynches were there. They set up a small little party.

 "Happy Birthday to my best friend MO" Ross said into the microphone

"Happy Birthday to my best friend MO" Ross said into the microphone. Even though it was just us I liked it. "Thanks guys."

After hours of fun my parents came over they joined two but only for a bit. They had work tomorrow and the sun was going down. By now we were all inside. Ross pulled me to the side. "Hey I been meaning to ask you a question for a while now" "what is it?" He looked down and messed with his fingers. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He said finally looking up. I smiled "of course Ross. I wouldn't want it any other way!" He smiled.
-------------------------------------------------

Oh my gosh I'm sooo sorry @monicahallr5374 I wrote it and thought it was up but I guess I never posted it. So sorry. Happy Bithday even though I'm two days late. Hope you had a great day.