9

LYDIA MARTIN AND STILES STILINSKI- THE HOTTEST NEW STARS ON THE BLOCK

Stiles Stilinski is a up-and-coming film star. You've probably heard of him from his roles in Mississippi Memories, a small-budget rom-com made blockbuster by Stilinski's great acting and several other roles in the past few years. He's adored by girls (and guys!) of all ages- in fact, the other day my grandma commented on how 'hot that boy on TV' was.

Lydia Martin, however, was famous even before her career started. Her mother was a film star back in the day, and even now continues with small roles, usually in TV shows. Recently she's been cast in The Flash as Caitlin Snow's mother and has been in The Vampire Diaries as Tyler Lockwood's mom. Lydia grew up with people like Alan Rickman and Tom Jones as her babysitters.

We thought Lydia was a darling, sure, but when she hit sixteen that's when she really started to catch eyes. Beautiful and with a intoxicating charisma, many thought she would start to model but Lydia followed in her mother's footsteps and became a movie star, beginning with a role in an adaption of Disney's The Little Mermaid and moving on to star in the popular action film Chase. It was clear from the start that little Lydia Martin was a brilliant actress and had inherited all of her mother's talent.

Now, both have starred in many more films. They're travelling in the same kinds of circles, with other stars like Kira Yukimara, Malia Tate-Hale and Scott McCall, all actors too, Erica Reyes, famous model, Derek Hale, actor and stunt man, Allison Argent, stunt woman, and Isaac Lahey, another actor. Somehow, though, Lydia and Stiles didn't meet until a few weeks ago on social media.

Although they've only met a few weeks ago, it's clear the two have hit it off, and flirting is regular on each other's photos on Instagram. Rumours have started to circulate about the two stars dating or even making a movie together.

Personally, we couldn't be more excited! What do you think? Do you ship #stydia?