The Alien necklace (josh)

Words counted:407

It was high school and you were running down the hall because you were late for math. It was your last period you open the door shouting "SORRY I WAS LATE". "Ok miss (y/n) just take your seat" your teacher said. You walk over to your seat where Josh was sitting next to you. You and Josh have been best frens for a long time and of course you had a crush on him. Josh leaned over and whispered "hey (y/n) you doing anything after school" "no why" you whispered back. "Want to go to the forest and look at the stars" he whispered back while blushing. "Of course" you said back you and Josh love anything Galaxy. After math was over you went home to get ready.
👽
You just told your parents you were going to hang with your friends. You saw Josh car and hoped in. "You ready to go" he said you nodded and he drove to the woods. You guys got there and it was and it was a beautiful night. You both got out and walk around the big trees. You could kinda see the sky because the big tress were covering it.
👽
Josh took your wrist and you turned your head back. "Hey (y/n) can I ask you something" Josh said while looking down. "Sure" you said "there's this girl and I really like her but I don't know if she likes me back but I want to tell her I like her" He said while looking up at the stars when you heard that your heart dropped. "Wait Josh likes someone" you thought you felt terrible "oh um just tell her".
👽
"Even who is this girl" you said in a tone. "Well she smart beautiful kind and I just love her" he said while dazing off. "What's her name" you said "(y/n)" he said while looking in your (e/c) eyes. "Wa-wait me" you said while pointing at your self. "Yes" Josh said and then he pulled a necklace out of his pocket. "Here (y/n) I want you to have this" he said.
👽
It was a alien necklace it was so beautiful he put it on you. As you two were staring into each other's eyes. Josh put his hand in your hair and pulled you in for a kiss. "I love you (y/n)" Josh said "I love you too" you said back.