(Josh/tyler) 2 is better then 1 *smut*

"Is this ok?" You said as Tyler moved his hands up your shirt "It's ok as long no one comes in" he said. You and josh have been dating for a long time but you always liked Tyler too but you can't have 2 guys at once but when josh went out of the hotel room Tyler decided to have fun with you. As you make out with Tyler and taking off your shirt and his too he was kissing your neck and unhooked your bra and he took off his pants "we have to be quick" you nodded back you took off your pants. And as Tyler gripped your panties you guys heard the door knob shake "shit josh is here" as you two tried to grabbed your clothes josh walked in "hey gu-". He got cut off of the the sight he saw "WHAT WAS GOING ON" he said angry "lo-look I can explain" Tyler tried to say josh pushed Tyler on the ground you got in the middle of the boys as they were about to fight.
❤️
"STOP PLEASE" you sighed "it's my fault I'm sorry I like you josh but I also like Tyler and I want you both to myself I get it if yo-" you got cut off. "It's ok (y/n) I understand and if you want both of us well....come get it" josh said while he pushed himself into your lips you were so stunned. "Wait really josh" you look back at Tyler he stood up nodding "I mean any thing for you baby girl" he said as Tyler kissed your neck and back you were kissing josh. Josh took off his shirt Tyler went his hand down your body sticking two fingers into you you gasp the josh suck on one of your nipple gripping the other one. You moaned there names as you almost climax Tyler took out his fingers and josh back off "get on your knees" Tyler demand you did as you were told.
❤️
Tyler shoved his member into your mouth almost making you gagged but you kept on sucking. Josh went behind you and rubbed your women hood and gabbing your boobs "oh (y/n) your so wet" josh groaned you moan muffled. "(Y/n) I'm going to" you backed off letting getting all over you "s-sorry" Tyler said suddenly a knock at the door "Tyler I want to talk to you" it sounded like the manager "uh yeah I'll be out there soon" he said as he was trying to put on his pants. "Sorry I have to go" Tyler said as he was about to leave "it's ok I had a lot of fun" you said he ran out and slammed the door "that was great" you said "want to finish it off. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" josh said you nodded

(A/n fuck this is shit I'm tired I have to get this done by Valentine's Day and I have skool the next day LOOK GUYS I CANT WRITE THREESOMES I SUCC AT THEM but here my valentine gift to you guys cause IM SINGLE AF and going to die alone ok bye)